Back to forum
rss 289 weeks ago
Hey people

I was recently chatting to a good friend about teefury and I realised that we the people have a direct impact on this place.

So my question is: How do you promote the Fury?

word of mouth, emailing friends, posting links? I think it's time we all gave something back. Layne and the team have treated me well as an artist and a customer. Their customer service is brilliant. (I have some great tees and extras that Layne has sorted out for me to put small mistakes right)

COME ON people, if you want teefury to grow, more artists to contribute and more awesome tees we the COMMUNITY should be promoting. List what you do. I may very well give out a prize.
27Comments
    289 weeks ago
    I suppose one of the obvious moves would be to set up a group on Facebook and establish a fan base with a larger audience. Do we know if anyone has attempted that yet? We could set it up as admins and let the staff run it from there if it picked up traction... Just a thought.
    289 weeks ago
    Oh! Or they could print up some vinyl stickers on the cheap and include them with the orders. It's kind of an old school method, but it's a little bit more of a direct approach. We could leave them at our coffee houses, etc. Anywhere we think a sticker/flyer would get some attention.
    288 weeks ago
    I sent a link to TeeFury on a day I saw a shirt my brother would like. He liked it, he bought it and now my sister in law checks (I think) regularly. When I saw them last night they were considering yesterdays shirt.
    288 weeks ago
    Good work soldiers, I am going to have a bath in goats milk, when I get back I expect more from ALL of you.
    288 weeks ago
    I run and update the Tee Fury Archive which has received close to 9000 hits in the short time it's been up :) It's provided a good tool for people to search out specific artists (though I need to improve the tagging to feature the artists).

What about doing something like a Woot does with a Woot-Off and promoting it? Maybe call it....24 Hours of Fury, where there are a bunch of VERY limited (varying in quantities) designs put up, and when one sells out, another is put up.
    288 weeks ago
    Looks like TF already has a fan base over on Facebook. 21 members, a little slim. I'll put up a post in the forum here in a bit. Enjoy your bath; way to go conserving that precious water.
    288 weeks ago
    Thank you everyone! Here is what you can do to help us!

You can follow us on Facebook - we have a group to TAKE BACK THE TEE! and a page there - they are new but we will be posting tons more content there.

http://www.myspace.com/teefury

you can follow us on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/teefury

you can follow me on the blog laynehunter.tumblr.com

Most importantly you tell your friends and family about TF - subscribe to our RSS feed (see link in the footer) - you can pull these into your blogs, websites, iphones, google news reader etc. its an easy way to stay updated on the daily tee.

Also - we are going to be announcing a contest tonight that will be pretty insane ;)
    288 weeks ago
    way to steal my thunder layne. This is my army get ur own oh and pass me a towel.

awesome work layne keep it up.
    288 weeks ago
    *steals wotto's towel* HHHAAAAA HAAAAAAA ppfffttt

I wear my shirts a ton and tell everyone about the awesome site whenever they ask me about them...and when they don't.
    One of my friends has purchased a few shirts. I will continue to push this site. I check it a million times a day. I would very much love a little teefury logo birdie thingy sticker for my new car.

Anyway, I will have to add teefury to my myspace friends tonight and post a bulletin about this place. I loves it.
    288 weeks ago
    I post links to teefury on my facebook page and email blast everyone I know when I have a shirt up for sale. I also send links via stumble to people that I think would be interested in shirt.

I have a TF bird tattoo covering my entire back. I have the the photoshopped pictures to prove it.
    288 weeks ago
    so post it and prove your devotion.

*Is wearing a monkey costume today to celebrate it being a friday*
    288 weeks ago
    haha weirdos

i forgot to mention that i rent out a sky writing plane once a week to fly all across the US spreading "www.teefury.com" all across our beautiful skies.
    288 weeks ago
    I actually linked to teefury not too long ago on my personal blog the day that the GIVE HOPE. LOVE LIFE. PLAY shirt was up. I know that a few of my friends actually purchased the shirt as well, and I know of two for sure that have been checking regularly since. I'm following on twitter now, and I'll be adding the facebook group. I love this site... thanks so much for it!
    288 weeks ago
    setup a referral program or some kind of profit sharing and I'll start promoting :)
    288 weeks ago
    I made a custom Road Rage Card (http://www.roadragecards.com/) and have been tailgating people as I hold up my "TEE FURY, smurfs!" sign....
    288 weeks ago
    I looked all over the internet to find a picture I could photoshop. I took a picture of my sweet TF tattoo.

important notes:
    1 - I like to sit on miniature pies
    2 - I didn't clarify what sort of "tee" was bring the fury, but the that tattoo guy said no one would notice.
    288 weeks ago
    oops...image didn't post...

html>
    288 weeks ago
    thats some sweet ass tattoo right there buddy.

288 weeks ago
    how about newsletter? That can be a good reminder
    288 weeks ago
    It would be cool if someone made a facebook application similar to the anothersite one. Maybe if it had an updated "shirt for today" and "shirts I own" feature.

I usually get a fair amount of comments when I post new shirt designs on my anothersite application...so I know people look at it.

Of course, I have no idea how to go about creating that.
    288 weeks ago
    I was wearing my TeeFury bird shirt today at Target in West Hollywood and one of the kids who works there asked me about it. I told him all about the site and he seemed really interested. I'm pretty sure he will be checking it out.
    288 weeks ago
    get blogging about my shirt of the day soldiers.
    288 weeks ago
    I actually did forward today's shirt on to a few friends...that kind of pun humor is right up their alley...alleys?

...they'll like it.
    288 weeks ago
    I have to agree with bleou. I would love some birdie TF stickers. I'll have students ask me on occasion where I picked one up & it would be a quick fix to always having to write down the site name. So yes, this is all about facilitating my need to being a lazy broad.
    288 weeks ago
    today I am having that bird tattooed on my ass.

oh and layne respond to my email please.

*rubs himself down in baby oil, oh i'd supposed to do that after the tattoo?* eep
  • Load More Comments