Back to forum
rss 174 weeks ago
Hey! I've got the Thor shirt, and Super Fettio Bros shirt. I'd love to trade for a Prydon Academy shirt and/or a Best Buddies (the Han Solo Chewi in Calvin and Hobbes style) shirt. If you've got a large and can go for a medium, I'm okay with that too. Thanks!
6Comments
    174 weeks ago
    are you willing to sell the super fettio bros? i only have q of glam and ambercrombie and quidditch
    173 weeks ago
    nickelutac said: are you willing to sell the super fettio bros? i only have q of glam and ambercrombie and quidditch

Yeah, definitely. I don't like either of the two shirts I have. Might as well get something back. I'm willing to trade for quidditch. Do you have it in Men's M/L?

Here's my email: [email protected]
    173 weeks ago
    xSoupyTwist said:
    nickelutac said: are you willing to sell the super fettio bros? i only have q of glam and ambercrombie and quidditch

Yeah, definitely. I don't like either of the two shirts I have. Might as well get something back. I'm willing to trade for quidditch. Do you have it in Men's M/L?

I already sold quidditch but I still have q for glam in a men's large
    172 weeks ago
    nickelutac said:
    xSoupyTwist said:

I already sold quidditch but I still have q for glam in a men's large

Sorry mate, I dislike Lady Gaga very much. And somebody else has already put an offer on the shirt.
    172 weeks ago
    I have a zombie Pac-man shirt in large that I can trade for your medium feetio shirt.

Let me know.
    Thanks!!!
    170 weeks ago
    strummerblue said: I have a zombie Pac-man shirt in large that I can trade for your medium feetio shirt.

Let me know.

Thanks!!!

Hey, sorry, I've already sold Fettio.