Back to forum
rss 187 weeks ago
To Trade:
Tusken Raiders
Anchors Away
Very Strange Time In My Life
Twenty O Clock

Preferably for Dr Who, Mario, or Harry Potter related but willing to trade for others too
37Comments
    187 weeks ago
    what size is your "very Strange time in my life" because i have a medium steamboat mario, and i think i'd be willing to trade it for that shirt.
    also you should get in touch with this guy about the 20 o clock shirt
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/2630/_wanted__Twenty_O_Clock_by_Spiritgreen__mens_large_/
    187 weeks ago
    I haven't received my grab bag yet but if I don't have the Tusken Raiders one in there I'd be looking to do a swap with you.
    186 weeks ago
    I would buy the very strange time one from you if its a medium! PLEASE.
    186 weeks ago
    i'd also be willing to trade for the tusken raiders shirt as i have a WHO shirt, the one with the multiple Whos in the phonebooth.
    186 weeks ago
    BaTMaN301 said: i'd also be willing to trade for the tusken raiders shirt as i have a WHO shirt, the one with the multiple Whos in the phonebooth.
    as long as its a large
    186 weeks ago
    i also have a medium tusken raider shirt i am wanting to part with so PWalk, if Batman301 and holybihm make a deal maybe we can work something out over mine.
    186 weeks ago
    I'll trade either of my shirts for "Anchors Away" or
    "Very Strange Time In My Life." The shirts I have are:

http://www.teefury.com/archive/901/K_Astro/

http://www.teefury.com/archive/888/I_m_the_Dude__Man/
    186 weeks ago
    BaTMaN301 said: i'd also be willing to trade for the tusken raiders shirt as i have a WHO shirt, the one with the multiple Whos in the phonebooth.

I have a large tusken raiders shirt I am willing to trade for the dr. who shirt!
    186 weeks ago
    I'm looking for the Anchors Away shirt, I'd trade either one of these or both for the shirt:

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1027/Koopa_the_Hutt/

http://www.teefury.com/archive/931/Super_Fettio_Bros/
    186 weeks ago
    I have Steamboat Mario, Zombie Pacman, Celebrate Mediocrity, and Tuskan Pride to trade if anyone really wants it, in medium size.

I also received Lost Reunion and Boom, but most likely keeping those.

I really want It starts With an Earthquake and Best Buddies
    186 weeks ago
    I have Frakking aweful, Fredator, and Mop Bob.

Looking for Dr. Who stuff, as well as Life Aquatic, Big Lebowski, and Mario stuff.
    186 weeks ago
    wolfman, ill trade you robots in disguise for im teh dude, man

1282595061_bottom-robotsindisguisewells_3.jpg

mens medium
    186 weeks ago
    silentman said: I have Frakking aweful, Fredator, and Mop Bob.

Looking for Dr. Who stuff, as well as Life Aquatic, Big Lebowski, and Mario stuff.

I'm still waiting for my grab bag to arrive, but I'd be interested in Mop Bob.
    186 weeks ago
    I have an XL tusken raiders one and am looking to trade it for the pika whatever shirt in a M for my friend
    thanks
    186 weeks ago
    Tusken Raiders is a Large!! I'd love the Dr Whos in the booth
    Strange time is a Medium, for those interested in that one
    186 weeks ago
    PWalk said: I haven't received my grab bag yet but if I don't have the Tusken Raiders one in there I'd be looking to do a swap with you.

i have a tusken raiders in Large if you are wanting to trade?..
    186 weeks ago
    sheksays said: I have Steamboat Mario, Zombie Pacman, Celebrate Mediocrity, and Tuskan Pride to trade if anyone really wants it, in medium size.

what size would you want for the best buddies one?
    186 weeks ago
    toreyhickman said:

Let me know what you get and we can probably work something out. There are very few shirts I don't like so I don't think this will be a problem.
    186 weeks ago
    BaTMaN301 said:
    as long as its a large

yes, it is a large.....i would love that dr who shirt!
    186 weeks ago
    Want to trade:
    Tusken Pride (Raiders) XL
    Katamari Devolution L
    16 Bit Recession (Sonic Cash For Gold) L

For any Doctor Who or Serenity/Firefly shirt(s). I would especially love the "Who" with all the Doctors falling out of the Police Box.
    186 weeks ago
    btw i can be reached at [email protected]
    message me if interested
    186 weeks ago
    niku said: wolfman, ill trade you robots in disguise for im teh dude, man

mens medium

Sorry, I'm not a fan of the design and a Medium is too small on me. :(
    186 weeks ago
    cmbdub said:
    sheksays said: I have Steamboat Mario, Zombie Pacman, Celebrate Mediocrity, and Tuskan Pride to trade if anyone really wants it, in medium size.

what size would you want for the best buddies one?

Hey, I've got a mens medium Thor and Super Fettio Bros shirt. If you'd like either or both of those and have a M/L best buddies shirt, I'd love to trade. :D
    186 weeks ago
    silentman said:
    toreyhickman said:

Let me know what you get and we can probably work something out. There are very few shirts I don't like so I don't think this will be a problem.

I'll be sure to post again after my grab bag arrives. There are a few that I would be happy with; Mom Bob is one of them.
    186 weeks ago
    I still have Life Grenade and What Comes Around Goes Around from older grab bags in a Men's Large that are new and unworn that I would like to trade if anyone is interested.

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
  • Load More Comments