Back to forum
rss 174 weeks ago
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1001/Island_Reunion/

Since I'm not, nor will I ever be a LOST fan, I was wondering if anyone wants to trade for this or just plain buy it from me.

Thanks!
10Comments
    174 weeks ago
    I really want to but I have yet to receive my shirts. I should have them by Friday. BTW is your screen name based on Porcupine Tree's song?
    174 weeks ago
    how could I buy this from you?
    174 weeks ago
    Sure is based on Porcupine Tree! Thanks for noticing! Anyone feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can perhaps figure something out.
    174 weeks ago
    Hmm--I find it interesting that you got that in the grab bag--when I originally purchased it and tried to get a replacement for my defective one they said they had no replacements in M/M! Does TeeFury re-print their shirts for the grab bag?
    174 weeks ago
    What do you want in trade? Cause I have a lot of the newer ones men and women's sizes. email me at [email protected] and I'll give you a list.
    174 weeks ago
    I WILL BUY IT FOR MORE THAN YOU PAYED FOR IT! :D
    173 weeks ago
    I have a Dr Who telephone booth Tee that I would definitely trade for that. Or I would be willing to buy it too
    173 weeks ago
    Just replied to one of your comments in a different thread, so forgive me if I end up spamming your inbox. If you haven't gotten rid of your LOST shirt, I have Thor, Tetris Humpty Dumpty, or Heavy Metal Beethoven. Let me know if you interested in any of those!
    172 weeks ago
    I will trade you TWO new mens M never worn teefury shirts that I just recieved in grabbag, they are celebrate mediocrity and the Uma/puma shirt. I really need this LOST shirt! if interested e-mail me at [email protected]
    172 weeks ago
    Sorry for not replying to this post earlier, but the Dr. Who shirt has already been traded away for another. Thanks for the interest and sorry I couldn't give one to everyone.