Back to forum
rss 173 weeks ago
Hey! I don't know if I'm going about this trading thing right but here it goes!

I have Lightkatana Fight and Gruss Von Krampus both in a womens large. But I will trade for large or medium.

I already have the Lightkatana shirt so I definitely want to trade that. If anyone has a Castle of Lions Time Off shirt that wants to trade that would be awesome but other than that just make your best offer!

5Comments
    172 weeks ago
    hi! I have the Castle of Lions Time Off shirt in women's large if you'd like to trade for the Lightkatana Fight?
    172 weeks ago
    I have a Tusken's Pride in Women's Large that I'm really trying to get rid of since I got two. I'd be willing to trade for anything pretty much.
    172 weeks ago
    I have the Ambercrombie and Quidditch shirt in Women's M - I'd be glad to trade if you're interested!
    171 weeks ago
    erynroberts said: hi! I have the Castle of Lions Time Off shirt in women's large if you'd like to trade for the Lightkatana Fight?

Sorry! I already traded my shirt but I would be interested in buying it from you or buying your next teefury shirt if you were up for it.
    171 weeks ago
    pidori said: I have the Ambercrombie and Quidditch shirt in Women's M - I'd be glad to trade if you're interested!

As I mentioned to Eryn, I have already traded my shirt but the same deal applies I would be willing to buy the shirt from you, or buy your next teefury shirt as a trade off.