Back to forum
rss 187 weeks ago
Hey there. Apologies if there was another topic, but I looked a few pages back and didn't see one. I have a men's medium of

Koopa the Hutt and
Thor

Not really sure what I want to trade for these, but offer and I'll let you know. I also have Tetris Skyline in the same size from a previous grab bag.
8Comments
    187 weeks ago
    187 weeks ago
    Cqdy said: I'll trade http://www.teefury.com/archive/974/Troy_Story/ for any of them
    Oh but mine is a S size forgot to mention... still up for trading though
    187 weeks ago
    ill buy koopa the hut off you
    187 weeks ago
    Oh, forgot to mention, you can contact me at [email protected]
    186 weeks ago
    I have the Island Reunion LOST shirt if anyone wants to trade for it. I have no problem taking the Thor shirt for it.
    186 weeks ago
    i posted this in another thread, but i got the tusken raiders, zombie pacman, and steamboat mario. if someone has the prydon academy in medium i'd be willing to trade, i don't really know what else i'd want for them, but make an offer if you'd like.
    186 weeks ago
    GravityEyelids12 said: I have the Island Reunion LOST shirt if anyone wants to trade for it. I have no problem taking the Thor shirt for it.

I would trade a Dr Who shirt for the LOST shirt
    185 weeks ago
    GravityEyelids12 said: I have the Island Reunion LOST shirt if anyone wants to trade for it. I have no problem taking the Thor shirt for it.

Have you traded away your LOST shirt? I got the Thor in the grab bag and would be willing to trade. Let me know!