Back to forum
rss 174 weeks ago
December 18th

Hello i have two unused mens XXl shirts for trade.

Frakkin Awful

and

Hello LionO

as much i like frakkin awful, the red is not for me.

Willing to trade for almost any mens XXL that on a dark color shirt (no whites, or baby blue pls) silver is ok. let me know what u have.

11Comments
    174 weeks ago
    I have the dark grey Smurfs "Escape" Tee. I would love to trade for the Lion-O Shirt
    174 weeks ago
    I have the Back to the Future "I Drive 88mph Just in Case" in dk blue for the Statler/Waldorf BSG shirt.
    174 weeks ago
    I got both of these in the grab bag and don't want either. I would LOVE frakkin awful though

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1009/Anchors_Away/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/965/It_Starts_with_an_Earthquake/
    174 weeks ago
    foehelm please email me at [email protected] so we could set up a trade. its in XXL right?

sorry jef7 im not partial to teh smurfs.
    174 weeks ago
    Actually, as luck would have it, I received the BSG shirt as a Christmas gift not 30 minutes after I posted about it. I'm sorry, but I don't need another. Thanks for the help. I will be posting the shirts I have for trade though.
    174 weeks ago
    sorry to here that. would you sell the bttf shirt?

also ive traded the lion0 so its not longer availble
    173 weeks ago
    @superrama

Sure, do you want to buy my next teefury shirt?
    173 weeks ago
    i have the triforce shirt i would trade for the frakkin awful email me at [email protected] if interested
    173 weeks ago
    Jef7 if you're still in here I'd love to set up a trade for that Escape shirt. E-mail me Shoeby AT gmail.com
    173 weeks ago
    Hi - I'd like to buy the Hello LionO from you. Name your price and I'll see if I can afford it.

Thanks!
    173 weeks ago
    lion0 is gone trade with jef7 already. and yes foehelm that seem like a good plan. let me know @ [email protected]