Back to forum
rss 174 weeks ago
...to contact one about a design, if they like it?

I have done designs for Teefury in the past, back when it was a normal curator system, and I have submitted designs since that they haven't had interest in (so they obviously don't respond to those). What I am wondering though, since I am unfamiliar, is if there is an average wait time to hear back when they are interested in a design?

How long have people- that have had success with the new submission system- waited before hearing back from teefury?

Thanks in advance.
7Comments
    174 weeks ago
    I've submitted some stuff recently I thought was pretty decent and it's been a couple days so I'd wager it's not too immediate. I mean, I'm not saying everything I make is gold, but I thought I'd have a shot since I've done prints here in the past.

Long comment short: I'd like to know the answer to this question too.
    174 weeks ago
    Yeah, I doubt its any kind of instant process, but would be helpful to know
    174 weeks ago
    Usually if we're interested, we try to contact people within a week or two. I'm not sure if the holidays are slowing that process at all, but that's something to bear in mind :)
    174 weeks ago
    MJ said: Usually if we're interested, we try to contact people within a week or two. I'm not sure if the holidays are slowing that process at all, but that's something to bear in mind :)

thanks for your reply!
    174 weeks ago
    I wonder how many designs get submitted per week, anybody know?
    174 weeks ago
    approximately 1 trillion
    174 weeks ago
    It was about three, maybe four days for them to get back to me about Count The Shadows. Pretty much I'd say give it a week and then give up. It may seem harsh, but they really are very busy and it's actually pretty awesome they still accept submissions considering the thousands of shirts sold per week.