Back to forum
rss 175 weeks ago
Thought I'd try to see if anyone had a couple of shirts they'd be willing to part with: Z is for Zombie and Zombie Obama. Want them in large (or even XL). Prefer in men's style but I'll take them in women's.

Thanks!
Amy Lynn
9Comments
    175 weeks ago
    Zombama is now available on another site beginning with Q
    175 weeks ago
    bleee said: Zombama is now available on another site beginning with Q

I'm looking on line right now. Any chance you'd want to give me a name or a hint?
    175 weeks ago
    If you visit http://shop.johnsumrow.com/ John has had his Z is for Zombie printed up to his own specs and they look great.
    175 weeks ago
    Guys, seriously. Stop linking competing sites here. We've been very clear that this is against the rules.

Anyone who wants to find any shirt design we've printed in the past should start by contacting the artist directly, who will know better than anyone where and how that artwork can be best obtained.
    175 weeks ago
    64000_zombie.jpg

Hello AmyLynn98! Just like Mr. Popnfresh said, The "Z is for Zombie" is available from my own Artist store. Click the image above! Happy shopping. :D

~ John
    175 weeks ago
    Sorry. It won't happen again.
    175 weeks ago
    Sorry was only trying to help by letting someone know where they could get a shirt that is no longer available here
    175 weeks ago
    I didn't know about the link to the artists so I checked that out today. Thanks for the info, all! Z for Zombie is now on it's way to me, and Zombama will be ordered later on. :)
    174 weeks ago
    *cough* Shipped!! *cough*