Back to forum
rss 174 weeks ago
Teefury should sell classic shirts more often. Maybe like every other week or like once a month.
5Comments
    174 weeks ago
    i dont think so, this is a bad idea, if you want regular repeats then go to the hundreds of sites that sell the same shirts day after day,teefury is the way it is because this is how it is ment to be, teefurys attraction is firstly the outstanding designs it continues to supply day after day and secondly the fact that these designs are only available for a limited period,i personally dislike the fact that designs should be resurrected at all, but should teefury chose to do this ,in my opinion the fewer times this is done the better,
    174 weeks ago
    I agree with Dippycow. TeeFury is meant to be only 24 hours and that's it. If you miss it you miss it. I think that's what makes this place so special and really the only tee site I check now. Grab bags are TeeFury's way of "resurrecting" a tee and I hope it will always stay that way, especially with TeeFury getting more popular now.
    174 weeks ago
    They brought back Zombama
    174 weeks ago
    One problem with this is that Teefury doesn't keep the rights to the design after they print it. In order to "resurrect" a tee, they'd have to contact the artist and get permission to print it again. The grab bags are just how they get rid of extra prints from the original run.
    174 weeks ago
    I think "once in a blue moon" is just fine. And I think thats how they are rollin'. Too often wouldn't be special. My 2¢. :D