Back to forum
rss 188 weeks ago
Does TeeFury print a T-Shirt with an all over design?
I was wondering that because I wanted to submit a more artsy design:

Photobucket

8Comments
    188 weeks ago
    I don't think so, I haven't seen it before. Also, personally, without a flat stomach I find prints with the focal point at by bellybutton or below is unflattering.
    188 weeks ago
    Nope, we've determined that all-over prints are not possible at our current $9 price. Sorry about that!
    188 weeks ago
    Ah I see,
    Thanks for the quick response!
    188 weeks ago
    that's too bad i really like this shirt. I like the way it layers and how the people are so much smaller than the mountains
    188 weeks ago
    they used to in the good old days ,lol but unfortunately it costs too much and teefury love to give us what we want at the price we love so sacrifices need to be made, but it is a shame as i love this tee and would definitely buy.
    however isnt there something you can do with it o cut it down a bit and still keep the design about as good, have a think it will be worth it.
    188 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: they used to in the good old days

Actually, that's not true- we've never done an all-over print here. The size we print at now is the largest size we've ever printed :)
    188 weeks ago
    How about this....could an all over print be possible? Perhaps a special edition shirt, voted upon prior, for some sort of TeeFury anniversary?
    188 weeks ago
    MJ said:
    dippycow_5 said: they used to in the good old days

Actually, that's not true- we've never done an all-over print here. The size we print at now is the largest size we've ever printed :)

i do appologise MJ i guess i remember some being a lot bigger i did go back and look at the gallery and you are so very correct but i do think some of the old ones seem bigger than what we normally get ,strange that isnt it.