Back to forum
rss 177 weeks ago
New thread, new suggestions! We want to hear all about the stuff you want to see on shirts, whether it's a style, an artist, or some really rad subject matter.

Rules:

Don't just copy and paste your previous posts. We read them all, and it's kind of annoying ;) If you still want the same things, please do us a favor and rephrase (or at least be subtle about it!)

Don't post images. If your words aren't enough to explain the idea, you can link to something.

Don't request your own designs. This should be obvious ;) Even if someone else requests something similar your design, DO NOT POST YOUR DESIGN HERE. There are other threads for that.
198Comments
    177 weeks ago
    Hi guys,

This time I'll going with a suggestion for the shirt colors. I already have enough white / creme / light grey shirts and the same with the black ones so I would like to see more prints for the ladies on:

Blue - Green - Yellow - ... And what about purple?.

Also, I would really love if you could make the women's S size more tight.

That's all, thanks for reading!
    177 weeks ago
    Not to toot my own horn, but i see a severe lack of 'hitchhikers guide to the galaxy' tee's or am I just crazy?
    177 weeks ago
    Fallout
    177 weeks ago
    I actually like the gray/white/creme. It keeps things simple and draws attention to the image.

And as always I suggest LOST. Lots and lots of LOST.
    And then maybe a bit of HP and some cute disney thing. *cough cough* Ratatouille *cough cough*

Again. LOST. I will buy 3 of whatever design there is.
    176 weeks ago
    Bones (the TV Show), Pushing Daisies, Jane Austen, and above all Harry Potter.
    176 weeks ago
    Big Bang Theory!
    and zombies.
    and pokemon.
    and dexter.
    176 weeks ago
    I Agree with Walkingdead, Zombies Pokemon Dexter but most of all HARRY POTTER. if we get some kind of shirt up where its Gryffindor related i know a whole bunch of people and myself would be buying it. but for other shirts lets see some purples or pastel blues maybe... o and i forgot to say Legend of Zelda! just not like the one up the other day.... we all love to see clever and witty shirts!!!
    176 weeks ago
    WALL-E!
    176 weeks ago
    I'd love to see something that is very imaginative and magical :0).

I also enjoy Tolkien, Narnia, Star Wars :).
    176 weeks ago
    please change the forum layout. having to click load more comments and then wait for them to load and have to scroll down to the most recent posts is annoying and time consuming. A regular forum setup would be more efficient and I think make everyone happier.
    176 weeks ago
    cute zombies and cute monsters!! like, having a teaparty or something!! just imagine... huge hit and millions of dollars!! :)
    176 weeks ago
    I really love the "theme" weeks we've been having! I think it would be cool if we had a "music" week where all the shirts are band-related (both classic bands and new ones).

...basically, I'd love a good Beatles shirt-- not a mash-up one, but a cool, creative one!

I'd also kill for a good Arrested Development shirt! Same for Community, 30 Rock, and The Office
    176 weeks ago
    TheDoctor1 said: please change the forum layout. having to click load more comments and then wait for them to load and have to scroll down to the most recent posts is annoying and time consuming. A regular forum setup would be more efficient and I think make everyone happier.

I couldn't agree more.
    176 weeks ago
    sdgreat said: Same for Community, 30 Rock, and The Office

Amen to that.
    And I would also snatch up anything Jane Austen in a heartbeat.
    176 weeks ago
    sdgreat said: I really love the "theme" weeks we've been having! I think it would be cool if we had a "music" week where all the shirts are band-related (both classic bands and new ones).

Ok, I feel really awkward quoting myself...but I just had to add, today's Muse side-art is totally what I'm talking about! Let's have a week of that for a whole bunch of bands! Heck, we can even categorize the "theme" a little better and do a "Classic rock" theme week, then a "modern music" one, an 'indie music" one, and so on and so forth
    176 weeks ago
    sdgreat said:
    sdgreat said: I really love the "theme" weeks we've been having! I think it would be cool if we had a "music" week where all the shirts are band-related (both classic bands and new ones).

Ok, I feel really awkward quoting myself...but I just had to add, today's Muse side-art is totally what I'm talking about! Let's have a week of that for a whole bunch of bands! Heck, we can even categorize the "theme" a little better and do a "Classic rock" theme week, then a "modern music" one, an 'indie music" one, and so on and so forth

and novelty 60s bands :D
    176 weeks ago
    yes, that too :-)
    176 weeks ago
    30 Rock. I want some Tina Fey...:)
    176 weeks ago
    As Always... LOST, Studio Ghibli/Hayao Miyazaki, Zelda, the Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, anything by Wotto, Harry Potter.

And how bout some awesome oldies like cartoon sushi, Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Rad, or especially anything Garbage Pail Kids circa the 1980's.

Lastly I agree with whomever suggested a Beatles tee. That would be great.
    176 weeks ago
    Oh, I forgot, a Firefly tee would be most excellent too!
    176 weeks ago
    @sdgreat, I think your idea of a band themed week would be fun. Also, it inspires me to wonder if there could also be another music themed week, as well, that would have artsy and imaginative interpretations of music itself. There could be various artistic styles: expressionism, surrealism, cubism, abstract, and etc. Thank you, for the inspiration, sdgreat. I hope your idea happens :0).
    Is anyone else interested in this idea? Cheers :)
    176 weeks ago
    Abbi of all Trades said: @sdgreat, I think your idea of a band themed week would be fun. Also, it inspires me to wonder if there could also be another music themed week, as well, that would have artsy and imaginative interpretations of music itself. There could be various artistic styles: expressionism, surrealism, cubism, abstract, and etc. Thank you, for the inspiration, sdgreat. I hope your idea happens :0).

Is anyone else interested in this idea? Cheers :)

Thanks for liking my idea, and you're welcome for the inspiration :-)

I think your idea sounds very cool, too!
    176 weeks ago
    With the new movie coming soon, how about something with Tron?
    176 weeks ago
    Led Zeppelin stuff? I think so.
    176 weeks ago
    i'd like to see more creative stuff, not just pop culture. more things from the imagination. i mean pop culture is cool and all, but i really want to see something that would make me say "wow."
  • Load More Comments