Back to forum
rss 190 weeks ago
Photobucket

Ok so this is one of my ideas for a shirt design....What do you think so far??

Bigger question here.... No Nose... or should I add one???

I call it....

Oscar the Groucho Marx.
7Comments
    190 weeks ago
    I say no nose.
    190 weeks ago
    i think we need to see a pic with the nose as well in order to decide between the two,what do you say?
    190 weeks ago
    i'd like the two pics side by side, but i'm leaning towards nose, but again depends on how it'll look once drawn. i feel pretty confident though.
    190 weeks ago
    Ok I'll be uploading a pick of it with a nose tonight when I get off of work.
    189 weeks ago
    Oscar doesn't have a nose. Therefore, I say no nose.
    Marx's nose is quite large, and does give him a certain 'look'. Therefore, maybe the nose would be better.
    189 weeks ago
    I was drawing it with a nose last night and there just isn't enough room for the nose on oscars face.... I looks kinda stupid with it.....
    189 weeks ago
    I would find a way to add the nose, but fill in the eyebrows and moustache so they stand out better and contribute to the contrast of the overall piece. If there was no room for the nose, then the rest of the face would be disproportionate and "wrong-looking".

Yes, you could go either way, because one character has no nose, and the other does have one. You probably have enough features of both of them, so it really has to be artist's choice. If you've already tried the nose, you know better than the rest of us!