Back to forum
rss 177 weeks ago
Hey people, long time no see! :)

I've been working on this extreme MashedPotato and I wanted your help on picking the right name for it :)

My good friend rto.firefly suggested the title of this post and I wanted to check on you awesome teefurians if you think it could work or if you have any other suggestions, thay are more than welcome!

Playing with another type of gun

Which one do you prefer?

thank you and peace to all!
11Comments
    176 weeks ago
    hi Dan this is a wicked mash up ,
    i think the position of the gun in pic one looks more of a natural hold, however the gun itself looks better in pic 2, uummmmm sorry not much help there,lol
    as i am a stupid person and not up to date with all the characters you have here please tell me who all the bits of people they are,if you can, thanks.i no there is spiderman and wolvereen, but the others escape me, sorry for being so thick,lol
    176 weeks ago
    Hey Dippy, thanks for the comment :D

I'm making this one look a bit better, you know shados and higlights and all. I'm going to use the gun in the second pic.

Characters:
    Captain America
    The Punisher
    Ironman
    Spider Man
    Wolverine
    Cyclops

All of them form Marvel Comics :D
    176 weeks ago
    *from, I meant from Marvel Comics
    176 weeks ago
    This is a great mash up. I think that the first one looks the best as far as placement of the gun. It makes more sense as it looks like he's dropping down and getting ready to kick some butt lol. Great job.
    176 weeks ago
    OooH, I like this idea a lot! =D Second gun definately fits with the rest of the detail of the design.
    Something about his one foot seems a bit off though.. the spider-man-y one, not the iron man-y one. I don't know if its the calf since it's compressed like that or if it's the foot itself but something just doesn't click.. at least for me.
    Beyond that, though, it's a totally snazzy design. =D
    176 weeks ago
    thanks dan for telling me all the characters,
    and congrats on todays print at the other place,lol, you no where i mean ,
    176 weeks ago
    Thank you all for sharing your thoughts!
    @jacckskellington, the foot you are talking about is a part of Captain America, actually :) I picked all those characters cuz they all share some features and their superhero unifroms have almost the same colors and all.

this is the latest version all shadowed and highlighted :)

156367_10150335836375603_706910602_15886269_2187509_n.jpg
    176 weeks ago
    i like pic two better than the highlighted one
    176 weeks ago
    Awesome work. I really like the concept but for me the head & wolverine's arm look like they're not attached to the body... maybe more muscle definition in the torso may help. Although it looks like you've decided to go with gun two i like the placement of gun one better, as SINIST3R1 said - "It makes more sense as it looks like he's dropping down and getting ready to kick some butt". Gun two is bigger than his head.
    176 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! I'll try to make the head and Wolverine's arm look like they're actually a part of this fella :)
    Thanks for your comments!
    176 weeks ago
    never head of them