rss 191 weeks ago
I see these pancake rating all the time on this site from
Popular to uber popular to off the richer popular
I want to know how does it work for example
They sell
1000- Popular
5000- Uber popular
10000 off the richer

Does anyone have a actually answer on how the use these pancakes to rate sales ?
11Comments
    191 weeks ago
    uber is probably the highest considering it's the first time it has been shown.
    191 weeks ago
    I think Uber Popular is just another name for Super Popular. If you go through previous top sellers in the gallery, they also say 'Uber Popular'. I don't think it indicates a new high in sales.

191 weeks ago
    We don't divulge the rating system. It's based on alot of variables.

Chris Wahl is still king of the Mountain.
    191 weeks ago
    Yeah I can't imagine anyone ever coming close to Chris's record - that's astronomical.
    191 weeks ago
    I'm expecting to get knocked off the top spot after Ian's Dr Who shirt's sales gets added to his tally.
    191 weeks ago
    @Ian you took over my 3rd place spot. jerkface! let's see if you ever get printed here again! :D hehe
    191 weeks ago
    lol ... one day ... it would be nice if one day I might at least make the top 10000 ... if I'm really lucky ... lol

nice work guys!
    191 weeks ago
    Is there a list or posting of the 5 (or 10 even better) highest selling individual tee designs somewhere peops? Even if it doesn't say the tally number... Ta! :-)
    191 weeks ago
    I won't divulge the details, but I can tell you this: it changes.

It is not constant like Desmond, it's kind of all over the place like Locke.
    191 weeks ago
    deepspacemonkey said: I won't divulge the details, but I can tell you this: it changes.

It is not constant like Desmond, it's kind of all over the place like Locke.

:) I like the way you think!
    191 weeks ago
    jimiyo said: @Ian you took over my 3rd place spot. jerkface! let's see if you ever get printed here again! :D hehe

LOL! I was in the number 5 spot for a couple weeks... What a great couple weeks that was... :)