Back to forum
rss 191 weeks ago
Thinking of doing something Fable (I,II, or III) related but just wanted to see if there'd be any interest!
12Comments
    191 weeks ago
    i only played like half of the first one. its an awesome game.
    go for it.
    191 weeks ago
    Yes, yes, yes!!! Maybe one of the guild logos or maybe a tavern, like The Bowerstone Tavern :) (or whatever it is called)
    No wait! I know - the little hobs that hide in the bushes and jump out in camo gear :) They are sooo cute - would love to see them on a tee. Maybe some hollomen too.

Would love to see a Fallout 3 tee too! :))
    191 weeks ago
    Fable is such a wonderful game, all three of them. I love how they're stories that follow each other. If there was a Fable shirt available I would definately look into it.

Perhaps like a path with a fork in it (one side is kindof red, the other blue), with a silhouette of the guy on the covers standing at the beginning. And perhaps a dog on the path a bit further up? And to make it more obviously a fable reference, perhaps a guild seal in the sky?

Woah, that's a full guild seal, all the way. >
    To visualize what the hell I'm talking about: http://tinyurl.com/22kq6du

You'll have to copy/paste, 'cause it irks me to post pictures |: Sorry.

/ramble

191 weeks ago
    Awesome thanks peeps! And lightt, thanks for the suggestion- my initial visualization of your idea was actually pretty much just like your pictures! Even the full guild seal. So bright, so intense.

mousemallow- I have not played Fallout 3 yet- is it wonderful?
    190 weeks ago
    I think the shirt should have Reaver on it. XD

I bloody love Reaver.
    190 weeks ago
    22kq6du

was that so hard?
    190 weeks ago
    A fable 3 shirt with Behave or Behead like in the loading menu's would be ridiculous. Or a Reaver industries shirt.
    190 weeks ago
    trevor2113 said: A fable 3 shirt with Behave or Behead like in the loading menu's would be ridiculous. Or a Reaver industries shirt.

Reaver industries!

I feel like a picture using the hero wouldn't really be the best idea. Considering the hero can be male or female, it sort of smurfs for people who play as one gender, and then the only shirt shows the other. Because it doesn't accurately represent what they've played. (I know I get annoyed when trailers only show the male version, because I always play female... Since I'm a girl. o.o)
    190 weeks ago
    YESSSS!!!
    Please make one!!
    190 weeks ago
    Moocat said:
    trevor2113 said: A fable 3 shirt with Behave or Behead like in the loading menu's would be ridiculous. Or a Reaver industries shirt.

Reaver industries!

I feel like a picture using the hero wouldn't really be the best idea. Considering the hero can be male or female, it sort of smurfs for people who play as one gender, and then the only shirt shows the other. Because it doesn't accurately represent what they've played. (I know I get annoyed when trailers only show the male version, because I always play female... Since I'm a girl. o.o)

I agree- definitely like the idea of Reaver or something related to the posters. Or maybe a chicken? Seems to be a motif of Fable 3... perhaps a demon chicken?
    190 weeks ago
    Hahahaha. found this in google image. here's your precious Reaver. Fable_II__UNF_by_BeagleTsuin.jpg
    ROFLMFAO
    90 weeks ago
    Way too late, but yes please! Tatty bye!