Back to forum
rss 191 weeks ago
I am now making my Christmas list. TeeFury should have gift cards. And if they exist, they should be promoted more. That is all.
8Comments
    191 weeks ago
    they dont exist, but maybe soon! it has been discussed before.
    191 weeks ago
    yeah this would be a great idea, i would buy loads to give to family and friends, go for it teefury get some gift cards going,
    191 weeks ago
    Can't you pay with PayPal on checkout? Why not just give someone a PayPal "gift card" (I think they're virtural) or buy one of those prelodable cards and give that with the link to teefury in the meanwhile?
    191 weeks ago
    good idea ,never thought about that, although it doesnt make sure they spend at teefury, surely it would be in teefurys benefit to do gift cards or something along those lines to ensure getting the extra sales.
    190 weeks ago
    I don't think it would be a good idea.
    Some people will not have time to check out Teefury every day, and therefor would lose from it.
    190 weeks ago
    MrSalvador said: I don't think it would be a good idea.

Some people will not have time to check out Teefury every day, and therefor would lose from it.
    Um, what? I'm not really sure how that means that gift cards would be a bad idea..
    190 weeks ago
    If Teefury gift cards were available I'd be so happy. Sometimes I get awful clothing for the holidays. TeeFury cards would solve that problem!
    190 weeks ago
    Mrichhh said: If Teefury gift cards were available I'd be so happy. Sometimes I get awful clothing for the holidays. TeeFury cards would solve that problem!

oh yes thats a brilliant idea, you see i was thinking about buying gift cards for myself to give others i didnt even think about getting others to buy them as presents for me,thats brilliant we definately need gift cards.