when it came the mail, it felt kind of scratchy so I figured I'd wash it first. now I'm wearing it for the second time after washing it once and it's definitely not an alstyle :( feels like a Gildan if my tee senses are correct.

why teefury? why?! and if you had to do it, why wouldn't you tell us?

I still love you, but Gildan is the worst.

9Comments
    191 weeks ago
    Yeeea.. when I got mine, I was incredibly disappointed in the shirt used too.
    For one, the shirt is practically see-through, the material is so thin.. and the feel of it is just not nearly as cozy as my other TF shirts.
    I adore the design.. but that doesn't keep me from being pretty disappointed with the shirt.
    191 weeks ago
    interesting. so it seems like a different blank was used for both the guys and girls shirts.
    191 weeks ago
    That's really sad =[
    191 weeks ago
    This is the first we've heard about this, so Jimi and I went directly to the production staff to get more information. Due to availability issues, sometimes our typical blanks are substituted with comparable brands. This is a rare occurrence, and something we work very hard to avoid. Although we are still looking into this, it does not appear that Gildan blanks were used.

I hope that helps to clarify things a bit!
    191 weeks ago
    ouch....
    191 weeks ago
    Yeah, mine was totally threadbare and looked like it was going to fall apart.
    191 weeks ago
    well if not Gildan, it's definitely more similar to that than Alstyle. it fits and feels like other Gildan shirts I own...aka boxy and not soft. it's just disappointing because this is the first teefury shirt I've bought in a few weeks since you've been doing a lot of pop culture type stuff. I love the design, but the blank is just not comfortable to wear :(
    191 weeks ago
    Im really sorry to hear this happened, but my tee was fine, appears the same as all the others I purchased...
    190 weeks ago
    Bad story...i am really sorry guys, my t-shirt has not arrived yet...