Back to forum
rss 178 weeks ago

So gang. Here is my delema. There are only so many days before the holiday season is in full effect. I am currently sitting on two designs. So I will leave it up to the wonderful and giving Teffurians as to what happens next.

Should I submit my Infinite Bacon design...

Infinite Bacon

And/or the Hog Ross painting little happy bacons?

Hog Ross ...painting happy little bacons

What say you Teefurians? Which should come first? The Infinite or the cannibal? Any and all feedback is mucho appreciated!

Thanks peeps,
~ John
17Comments
    178 weeks ago
    I love the infinite bacon.

Have a look at the permissions on the Hog Ross one - it's not showing up here. It's fine on flickr though.
    178 weeks ago
    Hog Ross ...painting happy little bacons
    178 weeks ago
    I really wish Teefury would let you edit your own posts!

Thanks JohnMC! Noted. :D
    178 weeks ago
    Both of these are fun designs, but I think that Infinite Bacon is the clear stand out of the two and will have a much broader appeal. Lots of people like Bob Ross, but even more people LOVE bacon - combined with the nerd appeal of the Mobius Strip, I think you have a good shot at some pancakes with that design.

Mmmm.... bacon and paaaancakes.
    178 weeks ago
    Thanks Mr. Ianleino! You have confirmed my gut instinct. I usually try to stick to simple, clean, "one punch" ideas.
    178 weeks ago
    Wow the infinite bacon is fantastic!
    I would like to see Hog Ross on a set of bed sheets. Think about it. I know ten people down for that.
    Keep doing what you're doing! And don't go changing.
    178 weeks ago
    Thank you Mr. Fresh! You are a gentleman and a scholar. :D
    174 weeks ago
    Hey dog, what's the word on the bacon and will there be any 8xs? And any word on the bed sheets. I need an affordable way to make boxers and short pants. Hit me back.
    174 weeks ago
    Infinite Bacon, I can hear the pan frying
    174 weeks ago
    Thanks guys! The bacon will be landing towards the end of December. :D
    174 weeks ago
    john-sumrow-infinite-bacon-sticker1.jpg
    I'm planning on doing free stickers as a promotion during the 24 hour bacon shirt extravegansa. What do you people think?
    174 weeks ago
    Glad to see this getting a print here - I think it will do well. As for the stickers: anything free is good, but if it ALSO allows one to instantly Bacon-ize any surface, so much the better. I'd suggest printing some static clings as well, as this could be awesome on a car window.
    174 weeks ago
    Thanks Ian! The stickers are locked and loaded. Do you have a good source for getting car clings printed?
    173 weeks ago
    Not really. I had some printed up for a client and just used a local FastSigns branch, who were pretty reasonable (though not cheap) for a small run. Most online places I found required a run of 125 or even 250- I don't know where you are, but maybe look locally first? That or ask your sticker printer who they would recommend.
    173 weeks ago
    Oh Fast Signs! That seems logical for a short run. I'll ask around. Thanks Ian. If you come across any magical deals online... sharing is caring. ^__^
    173 weeks ago
    Hey old chap! I have heard of screen printers reliably printing on static cling and die cutting them.
    173 weeks ago
    Word up Mr. Fresh n' Poop! Err... Pop n' doodle...

Ya know, if I was just a small monkey in a big scary jungle, I might entertain the thought of have a screen printer print my clings. Point taken. Thanks! :D