I'd buy'em
11Comments
    192 weeks ago
    192 weeks ago
    and lovely they are too,
    192 weeks ago
    i approve. those stickers look rad.
    192 weeks ago
    went ahead and ordered a wild things sticker, then it said if i signed up for redbubble, id get a $9.50 off coupon, so i did, and i went back and looked at other stickers, and surprisingly there are A LOT of teefury designs that you can get as stickers. why do artists not advertise this? anyway, with the discount, and the sweet deal redbubble has (buy 6 or more, get 50% off), i was able to get 9 more stickers for the price i paid for the one wotto one!

stoked!
    192 weeks ago
    not to mention i spent 40 min looking through stickers and HAD to stop at number 1774 cause i have work tomorrow!
    192 weeks ago
    I currently have 15 in my cart. Just waiting for a few extra pieces of coin to appear to order them.

Yes. There's quite a few pieces that have been on TeeFury. I've bought them and given them out as prizes. Woop!
    192 weeks ago
    P.S. That's a great link Idea, Craig. Very cool!
    192 weeks ago
    They recently changed their link system and now it's much easier to link by product but not all the stickers are listed and some shouldn't be on there but yeah it's better.
    192 weeks ago
    Very nice. I like that. I get frustrated when I see some neat stuff on Tshirts and some artists just don't put ANY of them up there to put in sticker form. That boggles my mind. Sure, you don't get a ton of money, but it gets you exposure for sure. Seein artwork on laptops and cars and stuff makes people ask "Where'd you get that kick-azz sticker?!?" :o)

Hey, Kuma... or... Niku. That's it. Dang brain.. if I had any leftover, I woulda sent you sum. Sowwy.
    192 weeks ago
    s'all good fuzzy, ive got 10 stickers comin my way already, and it only costed $8!
    192 weeks ago
    These are amazing, why have I not seen these before?!
    And...and I call myself a big Wotto fan. :\

I will be getting some of these, no matter what. ^-^