Back to forum
rss 178 weeks ago
Are Grab Bags monthly or do they just happen every now and then? Sorry, just started buying from TeeFury recently
32Comments
    178 weeks ago
    They're just randomly every now and then. If you sign up for the newsletter or follow the facebook page they usually give hints as to when they're going to happen. =D
    178 weeks ago
    its a 2-3 month thing.
    178 weeks ago
    Ah ok, thanks! :)
    178 weeks ago
    yeah, every 70 or so shirts.
    175 weeks ago
    What exactly is a grab bag?
    175 weeks ago
    ColleenB said: What exactly is a grab bag?

It's when random shirts are priced at $5 each. You decide the size and how many you'd like, and we send random designs from the past few months :)
    175 weeks ago
    Tomorrrowwwww!!! Can't wait hope I get the few I missed ... like the quiditch one :D
    175 weeks ago
    Is there like a trading section?
    I really want a couple of them but not really into the rest... want the Octopus/Squid one specifically, ahhhhh
    175 weeks ago
    hey there ...
    I'm new here, and have a little question :
    If I buy 5 shirts at a "random ones" day, will I have 5 differents ones ?
    175 weeks ago
    oh, and forgot this one :

Will there be any "random popular shirt" day, where only the 10-20 most popular shirts are sold at random ?
    175 weeks ago
    Each order will not have duplicate shirts, and orders can have up to 3 shirts in each size. If you make multiple orders quickly, one-after-the-other, we try to avoid duplicates but cannot guarantee it.

And no, there probably will never be a random popular shirt day.
    175 weeks ago
    Bah! I only had enough money in my account for two shirts on grab bag day. Boo for helping my sister pay for SATs and college applications and buying Disney tickets for my brothers. *crosses fingers and hopes to get at least on of the Doctor Who ones*
    175 weeks ago
    Missed the grab bag! Hope it is again soon??
    174 weeks ago
    speaking of which, anyone get theirs yet?
    174 weeks ago
    laughtrack said: speaking of which, anyone get theirs yet?

Nope. I haven't received the second e-mail (the one which say your order has shipped) yet.
    174 weeks ago
    Bubbles said:

Nope. I haven't received the second e-mail (the one which say your order has shipped) yet.

Me either :(
    174 weeks ago
    Mine have also not shipped yet.
    174 weeks ago
    I haven't recieved a shipping email yet either.
    173 weeks ago
    Just got my email saying all 9 shipped!!!
    173 weeks ago
    grab bags ALWAYS take the longest to get out, and not because the shirts have to be printed like usually, but because there are SO MANY orders, and only a few people processing them, it takes a while, which is VERY understandable.

but, like always, patience is a virtue.
    173 weeks ago

Mine just shipped. Supposed to arrive on the 22nd. An early Xmas present for myself :)
    173 weeks ago
    Hasn't shipped yet. I'm remain hopeful that it will arrive before New Year.
    173 weeks ago
    Mine has shipped, got the email today. Like Niku said, they usually take a lot longer to ship than normal shirts because so many get ordered.
    173 weeks ago
    Seems like mine has shipped too :-). This was my first Grag Bag so I really excited to see what I get.
    173 weeks ago
    Nevermind, just got an email that mine has been shipped.
  • Load More Comments