Back to forum
rss 179 weeks ago
Just thought I'd ask if for us international buyers would any of the tee's we have ordered come before Christmas?
Cheers
12Comments
    179 weeks ago
    Almost all TeeFury designs are printed and produced within 3 to 7 business days. At that point, delivery time becomes determined by what postal option you select.
    179 weeks ago
    I can't tell is serious? Or is sarcastic?
    179 weeks ago
    Why would it be sarcastic? I only asked a question?
    179 weeks ago
    bethives said: Why would it be sarcastic? I only asked a question?

I think they might mean MJ's answer ;)
    179 weeks ago
    Still confused :/
    179 weeks ago
    I can only give information on how long it takes us to produce shirts (3 to 7 business days). There are too many postal systems involved for me to be able to give a blanket answer that applies to everyone in the world- just about every country has a unique postal system, and some are more effective than others.

Here's an example from personal experience: when I order items from Japan or the UK, I receive them within two weeks. When I order items from South Africa, it takes three months. Some countries have more effective postage than others. You are likely more familiar with your country's postage than I would be, so use that (and the listed delivery estimate on this site when you check out) to inform your decisions.

I believe that the vast majority of customers will receive their shirts well before Christmas. But there may be exceptions if you live in a country with an ineffective or slow system.
    179 weeks ago
    Oh sorry I understand that thank-you, just didnt understand why people were saying you said it sarcastic
    thank-you
    179 weeks ago
    me neither, I was puzzled by the post too ...
    179 weeks ago
    no i meant bethives question.
    of course they are going to arrive before christmas. thats why you pick your shipping option. and im pretty sure even the longest wouldn't take a month and a half to get there.
    179 weeks ago
    I have seen it take longer than a month and a half in the UK, not from this site though ...
    179 weeks ago
    Sorry :/ I ordered my first shirt from here the other week... Jeeze.
    Just wanted to make sure.
    179 weeks ago
    bethives said: Sorry :/ I ordered my first shirt from here the other week... Jeeze.

Just wanted to make sure.

No worries! Shipping is confusing :)