I've got to say "True Love Never Lies" has got to be number one for me. It's amazing.
8Comments
    178 weeks ago
    I have two favorites that I just can't decide between.
    "Imagination" by Pe and "Owlnaut" by valorandvellum
    178 weeks ago
    That's an extremely tough question. But, one things for sure, the old teefury had the best designs. Remember back in the day when there was no "art week" or "pop culture week", cuz it was all art? Or when the gallery used to be called the archives? Those were the days.

As for my favorite shirt, I'll just say the first one I got : Audioheart. Unfortunately I didn't know what size to get, so I got medium, and it doesn't fit me as well as small does :( so the design isn't as clear when I wear it, cuz it's baggy.
    178 weeks ago
    Yeah, Teefury got ruined with art week and pop culture. I mean, don't get me wrong, some designs are amazing, but ever since they started picking random designs, it lost it's greatness. Sometimes I get so excited to see a shirt, then it's nothing worth even taking a second look. I'd be amazing to go back to art
    178 weeks ago
    Salvador Zombie and Poe It I really like.

I also like Zomboma (missed it both times, sigh)
    178 weeks ago
    Zomboma was okay, but it defeated the purpose of being sold on Halloween. Yes, it was sold on that day for a reason, but if you think about it you wouldn't be able to wear the shirt for Halloween. I'd be another 2 weeks before you actually got to wear it.
    178 weeks ago
    Merry Hothmas!
    178 weeks ago
    Don't remember that one
    178 weeks ago
    If your looking for art tees, could always pop your head over at somewhereelse. they dont have the wonderful 9 doller price but a lot of art stuff.
    I also prefer the art tees over pop culture, but every site has to have their thing you know. and Teefury seems to do really good selling pop culture tees over art.