Back to forum
rss 179 weeks ago
Hello All

I submitted my first design entry last night. However I notice that a lot of people post their entries on the forums. Do I need to post it here as well or do I just submit it using the form and wait?

Thanks from an appreciative newbie.

D ^_^
5Comments
    179 weeks ago
    Don't think you have to post it in the forum as well, as I've not seen the majority of recent shirts there.
    179 weeks ago
    We don't require that people post their designs in the forums :)

Some people like to because they enjoy getting feedback from the community. But whether or not it is posted there doesn't influence our decision either way.
    179 weeks ago
    MJ said: We don't require that people post their designs in the forums :)

Some people like to because they enjoy getting feedback from the community. But whether or not it is posted there doesn't influence our decision either way.

+1 on what MJ said. Also

We process dozens of submissions so we check the post your sub threads just in case we passed on a design inadvertently.

They become a blur when you have to look at a few hundred.
    179 weeks ago
    Well this is good to know. Crosses fingers.
    179 weeks ago
    Good post as I just submitted my first design a day ago also so was just wondering the same thing ;-)

Curious (and I know that there may well be no exact number or figure) but say the TeeFury staff like your design will you hear from them quickly with a timeframe for the print process or only before you are close to been put up on the site?

Any rough input on the process times more than welcome. First post rah rah!

HtCRU