Back to forum
rss 193 weeks ago
Here are some of my design's, I'm new to this so would love the help!!

The Naughty Assistant
Photobucket

Got Vervain?
(Vampire diaries- Elena's Necklace)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mr Dexter Morgan - Killer.
Photobucket

Thank's for looking
13Comments
    193 weeks ago
    Awesome designs ... but who could this be =O
    193 weeks ago
    Haha. Lucy the name gives it all away!
    192 weeks ago
    I think the lines are a bit sloppy.

And the first one has more than six colours, doesn't it?
    192 weeks ago
    Yep their my first drafts so working on them atm, not sure if the designs are worth working on first?
    192 weeks ago
    bethives said: Yep their my first drafts so working on them atm, not sure if the designs are worth working on first?

Bethives, I had a play with cleaning the Amy one up while I was waiting for a render to finish, I haven't finished it so I don't want to put it on here, but do you want to send me a message via the link in my profile?
    192 weeks ago
    Your facebook? Okay
    192 weeks ago
    yep
    191 weeks ago
    UPDATE!!!
    from the help of @Blee it was created :D
    Looks amazing if I do say so myself

Photobucket
    191 weeks ago
    I wish they'd print other tshirt designs. It's always Doctor Who & Lost with a little BSG. Lets shake it up people. We do watch other shows too.
    191 weeks ago
    That's why I haven't posted all doctor who items? and tbh for my first design I'm pretty proud!
    190 weeks ago
    a little crude, refine it and repost? i love the ideas though, except for vampire diaries and that is only because I'm not a fan of the show
    190 weeks ago
    a little crude, refine it and repost? i love the ideas though, except for vampire diaries and that is only because I'm not a fan of the show
    190 weeks ago
    Well we took out the thought bubble so really it can be left to the imagination...