Back to forum
rss 192 weeks ago
I have a 9 year old who clearly has awesome taste, because he has been bugging me to buy him shirts from TeeFury. I gave in earlier and bought him the Amphibious Hypnotist in Men's Small, but it will probably be too big for him.

Any chance we could get some love for the smaller Furians?
7Comments
    187 weeks ago
    I Second and Third this!! I'd probably buy many times the number of t's I do now if you guys had Kids sizes! And I'd have to buy 3 of everything, so they won't fight, too!
    187 weeks ago
    this discussion has been going on for as long as i can remember and it has always been teefurys answer that no they will not be doing kids tee's i dont no if it is cost thing maybe to do kids sizes means it brings the costs up,i think teefury keeps to the minimum of supplies for example just basic selection tee shirt blanks and adding aditional kids sizes to this would increase the cost there fore making the cost per tee more expensive and you all no how we hate to pay any more fr our tee's.
    187 weeks ago
    Option 1: buy a small girl's size
    Option 2: buy a boy's small size and wait for them to grow up
    187 weeks ago
    heartdelay said: Option 1: buy a small girl's size

Option 2: buy a boy's small size and wait for them to grow up

I went with option 2. Option 1 doesn't work because of the girly cut, particularly around the sleeves.
    187 weeks ago
    I have a ten-year-old, and I'm int he same boat. I've bought two tees from TeeFury, and went with the smallest men's size. He got one for his birthday today, and though it's a little big, he loves it!! However, my littlest only gets SomewhereElse and shirt.woot tees because they make sizes that fit him.
    84 weeks ago
    please make kids sizes
    21 weeks ago
    Great to see you are finally offerring kid's sizes, but all too often, the XS and S sizes are not available, including when the design is clearly very adaptable to children... Why does this keep happenning? Poor planning on the part of Teefury?