Im wondering how many of one shirt Teefury carries before it gets sold out. Cause it says the shirts last either 24 hours or until it sells out, but how many does it sell before its sold out?
14Comments
    180 weeks ago
    they don't carry anything. after 24 hours they tally the orders and print all the shirts ordered they day before
    179 weeks ago
    'Sold out' is Teefury's nice way of saying 'Taken down for unforseen issues'
    179 weeks ago
    Then how do grab-bags come about?
    179 weeks ago
    How do we get these grab bags?
    179 weeks ago
    ?
    179 weeks ago
    Teefury prints some extra when the do the main run I think.
    179 weeks ago
    Matt_Dearden said: Teefury prints some extra when the do the main run I think.

This is correct. We always print a few extras to cover for printing mistakes, shipping mishaps, etc. Those extras become grab bag fodder :)
    179 weeks ago
    A while back tees did sometimes sell out but that has either been stopped or the number set so high that it is yet to be reached.
    177 weeks ago
    oh okay
    thanks guys :)
    what are grab bags?
    176 weeks ago
    Instead of a new design, Teefury will sell grab bags for $5. You just specify a size, and you pretty much get a random shirt from designs in the past.
    176 weeks ago
    Or random Shirt(s)!
    :D
    176 weeks ago
    The next Grab Bag should be INTENSELY Good!!!
    I can't wait!!!!!
    176 weeks ago
    Thanks again guys! :D
    176 weeks ago
    I always guessed the model was essentially, take the orders for a full day, get your final numbers, add about 5-10% for errors and omissions, and then if the subtotal was for instance 44 Larges, order 50 to get a price break on the print run. The extras...grab bag fodder but since they're much cheaper to print (as they're the tail end of the run), $5 is still a money maker.