Back to forum
rss 193 weeks ago
hi there, fellow teefurians

i was wondering how you found out about this wonderful website, where it's always fun to return everyday..

to me it was this shirt, on aug 17th 2009, that i first heard about the fury..

on a german platform for toy collectors someone posted this, and since then i was checking out the teefury site..

now more than one year later, i own about 40 shirts from here, and there's no end in sight although sometimes it's like an addiction^^

so now let's all know how y'all got here...
13Comments
    193 weeks ago
    wow wasnt there already one of these threads going??????

193 weeks ago
    There was one a couple of months ago, but if more people have stories to share, we'd love to hear them :)
    193 weeks ago
    i wasnt complaining about the second thread just didnt no if invadersim new about the other thread.

i no there are lots of cool stories in there .
    193 weeks ago
    Well, I'm in this tight knit group of individuals at school, and my friend angus told me, then I told someone else... Now the whole class is on teefury every day!
    193 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: i wasnt complaining about the second thread just didnt no if invadersim new about the other thread.

i no there are lots of cool stories in there .

i really didn't know about the other thread^^ so there's som stuff for me to read..

i just came to think about it as my fellow toycollectors from www.planeteternia.de have an extra teefury thread meanwhile, where we're collecting orders there..
    170 weeks ago
    liam dryden (aka littleradge) on youtube always wore cool nerdy tees in his videos and heaps of his fans asked him wear he got the shirts from and they were from teefury :)
    170 weeks ago
    Sometime last year Pop Candy said there were a lot of LOST shirts here, and that got me over right away. :-)

169 weeks ago
    My friend bought a the Batman and Robin shirt and I laughed my you know what off.

Then I knew I had to sign up on the site.
    169 weeks ago
    Someone posted a flyer for the Who's shirt on Reddit which lead me here.
    169 weeks ago
    One of my friends designed a shirt and linked that it was for sale here.
    (Count the Shadows)
    Been hooked ever since. :)
    169 weeks ago
    The Fabulous Chris Wahl linked me in his bio when he sold the Calvin n Hobbes/Han n Chewie design he did ... I've been submitting ever since .. no prints yet tho' :(
    169 weeks ago
    No one brought me here, so i think i may have just stumbled upon this site somehow, or i saw an ad somewhere haha. Love the site so much though. Kinda giving me a tiny bit of a shirt addiction.

I especially love the MashedPotato designs. Can't wait for my Adventure Wars shirts to come in! Also really excited to find someone in the forums willing to trade with me as well for one of my other shirts. Sounds like a fun thing to do :)

Thanks so much TeeFury Staff for this great site!

bleee said: The Fabulous Chris Wahl linked me in his bio when he sold the Calvin n Hobbes/Han n Chewie design he did ... I've been submitting ever since .. no prints yet tho' :(
    I must say your Han/Chewie Monster Inc. shirt definitely should be considered for print. Is a really unique and awesome MashedPotato!

169 weeks ago
    bleee said: The Fabulous Chris Wahl linked me in his bio when he sold the Calvin n Hobbes/Han n Chewie design he did ... I've been submitting ever since .. no prints yet tho' :(
    I must say your Han/Chewie Monster Inc. shirt definitely should be considered for print. Is a really unique and awesome MashedPotato!

Thanks Gremlins . .hopefully one day :D