So I thought I'd take a picture of my shirt collection and post it here on the forum, but I ran out of floor space in my living room. Somehow I managed to rack up 44 shirts in the last 12 months, and that does not include all the shirts I've given away up to this point.

So my question is this... when does a hobby officially become an addiction.

Dale.

p.s. I forgot I just ordered BOOM as well, so it did not make the final cut. LOL
5Comments
    179 weeks ago
    I don't see how clothing yourself could be considered an addiction.

My roommate, though, seems to think I buy too many shirts. He says that he is bringing in a new shirt everyday which is a HUGE exaggeration as I don't have that kind of money.
    179 weeks ago
    My problem is Grab Bag day. I have never once thought of ordering less then 9 shirts since I discovered the site.

Since I live in Canada, I can pay $14 for one shirt shipped or $20 for 3 on grab bag day. It seems as though my brain keeps telling me I`m getting a free shirt every time I order a grab bag. Why wouldn't you order 3 grab bags... that's 3 free every time.
    179 weeks ago
    Those are some awesome shirts though. Some of my favorite are in there.
    179 weeks ago
    You have good taste in shirts.
    This addiction is a good thing.
    179 weeks ago
    This post makes me laugh a litte. I peeked in my closet the other day and realised I have a ton of shirts and I keep buying more. I asked myself if I was addicted. Even if it is an addiction at least it's not crack. So be positive!