Back to forum
rss 193 weeks ago
I ordered a shirt 10/20 and now there is no record of it. I wasn't charged for the shirt but I don't care about the money I wanted the shirt for my best friend for Christmas.

Now I find out my bf bought me a shirt for my birthday on 10/8 and he hasn't received it nor has he been charged for it either.

We're thinking we wont get either shirts.

Has this been happening to anyone else?
13Comments
    193 weeks ago
    no, never had that problem... contact teefury.
    193 weeks ago
    ya i did. They say there's no record for either purchases and to try my luck with the grab bag.

no thanks been disappointed enough.

I should have taken a screen shot like usual but i didn't and so it be.
    193 weeks ago
    This actually just happened to me as well for the LOST shirt. I was very excited for the shirt but didn't realize that the order didn't go through until the next day when I ordered that shirt and received the confirmation email. I was really looking forward to the LOST shirt and am very disappointed that my order didn't go through.
    193 weeks ago
    Yeah, that happened to me with the fettario bros. Shirt. Got confirmation email and there was no record of it. Totally bummed.
    193 weeks ago
    Ya I'm totally bummed its the only shirt I really really wanted, I practically begged for it for my b-day present.

I think me and TeeFury are broken up for awhile if not permanently.
    193 weeks ago
    Yeah I really really wanted that LOST shirt because this has been the first one in a while and it was really cool. But this whole thing has been very frustrating and its hard to believe that there is NO WAY AT ALL for them to get us a shirt even through grab bag.
    193 weeks ago
    ok, something having to do with a smurf is getting printed on friday.
    193 weeks ago
    Very sorry to hear that, guys- be sure to give [email protected] as many details as possible when you tell them about the problem. The more information we have, the better we'll be able to fix any problems with the site.

Remember that completed TeeFury orders finish on a page that says YOU'RE AWESOME in huge letters- it might help to ensure that future orders are complete if you keep an eye out for it :)
    193 weeks ago
    I emailed [email protected] about the issue and they said there was nothing they could do. I went through the exact same process two days in a row and am certain that I went through all the steps both times, but the order only went through for one of them
    193 weeks ago
    Yes, I thought for sure that I had ordered the last Doctor Who shirt, but there is no charge for it, and no confirmation email. I'm pretty bummed out, but I guess I will have to get over it.
    193 weeks ago
    I have never experienced problems like this before, so its kind of odd that multiple of these happened at once.
    193 weeks ago
    With the last order I made I nearly didn't click the confirmation button on the very last page, I just assumed it was done as it shows the summary of your order, especially as I'd been diverted to paypal and back. I could see how someone could miss confirming their order that way.

If you don't get a confirmation email within an hour though you should get in touch as it isn't too late by that point. All of mine have arrived pretty much instantly.
  • image zipper
    193 weeks ago
    Hi Guys!

Please make sure that whenever you have placed an order to check your email for the confirmation receipt- it should immediately be sent after placing your order. Make sure to check your junk/spam folders too as sometimes they will go there.
    Also, as one more step check your bank account or pay pal and verify you were charged this way you are sure the order was processed correctly.