Back to forum
rss 303 weeks ago
Check out this design, and see if you guys would be interested :

Also I would like to hear ANY type of feedback from others. Bad or good. Thanks

Photobucket

mail@djshibbiy.c[email protected]

31Comments
    303 weeks ago
    wow - the illustration is very good - the colors are a little funky though - just my two cents ;) have you tried different shirt colors and accent color? very good though ;)
    303 weeks ago
    For some reason I find I really like the colors. In like a wierd different way.
    That last little red line on the bottom of the mouth seems a little out of place though.

and the illustration is great.
    303 weeks ago
    LOVE the design AND the colors. They are off, but it's so different than just another lion on a yellow/orange and black combo.

The "ribbon" on the right side of the mouth is a bit odd.

I say, TeeFury, please print :)
    303 weeks ago
    Love the design, but not too fond of the colors. [:
    it's still way cool though.
    303 weeks ago
    :/
    my.php?image=75614922vj6.jpg
    303 weeks ago
    gosh darnit
    75614922vj6.jpg
    303 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot for the positive comments, and I would change the colors but unfortunately my computer is at apple being tackled with. :)
    303 weeks ago
    I am actually a BIG fan of the colors!!! (RED GREEN)
    303 weeks ago
    i love the red green combo if it could be printed that way!!

Also can TeeFury please reply to my emails?? id like to know if any thing i sent is in the style they would print :/ pppplease
    302 weeks ago
    I actually like the green. It's a nice contrast.
    302 weeks ago
    Also can TeeFury please reply to my emails?? id like to know if any thing i sent is in the style they would print :/ pppplease

Hi Jumpy, I just reviewed the pieces you emailed and I think we are going to pass for right now ;) but you have a very high impact style and we would love to see something else from you - perhaps in the punny tee genre?
    302 weeks ago
    FWIW, if this were printed, would be a definite buy.
    302 weeks ago
    thanks Layne, ill keep on trying :P
    I can do Punny... hit u up soon, Keep up the great work
    302 weeks ago
    I should fill in his left fang, because I think it creates the illusionary rubbin you guys see. Thats actually just blank space :)

Layne this a hit or miss for you guys? Guide me in the right direction, thanks.
    302 weeks ago
    This is a hit for sure - we can print on the sleeve though - so you would have to bring the design into the 15x19 range somewhere on the front of the tee - I would recommend playing with different tee colors and print colors - we have a fire engine red tshirt blank or cardinal which look cool - I think the white is a bit stark on this - the illustration is insane, no question - the original green and red are a bit christmas on acid for me at least (I cant speak for Anik or Michael).
    302 weeks ago
    i really like it but i couldn't wear something like that. it's very cool though.
    302 weeks ago
    I wouldnt want to print it on the sleeves, I was just trying to fit the most of the design in so that it can be viewed in detail. The minute I get my computer back I will mess with the color options and post back here. Can you post a link of the Cardinal color?

Hopefully we can go from there.
    302 weeks ago
    Here is a shot of the cardinal color - we have not done a ton of shirts on this tee but it looks great ;)

flying_circus-top5.jpg
    302 weeks ago
    I totally bought the grey shirt...I love it! Only problem is that it has a grease stain or something in the top right that will not come out! I've washed it three times...its bad enough that I will not wear it to school...so sad. :( Any tips for getting the stain out?
    302 weeks ago
    How did the grease get on there? did you receive the shirt that way?

you should be able to put some dish soap on there, let it sit for around 15 minutes (not longer or it will discolor) and then throw the tee in the wash.

If we sent the tee to you with a stain I think we have 2 or 3 of these left and we can perhaps replace (if it was our bad).

302 weeks ago
    yeah, one of my teefury shirts came in the mail with some sort of grease stain. Almost looked like half a footprint but wasn't really clear...It came out after I threw it in the wash though.
    302 weeks ago
    Layne, I highly doubt it was yalls fault. I will try the dish soap idea, thanks!
    302 weeks ago
    Some color options including the ones you posted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    302 weeks ago
    *loves all of those color options*
    302 weeks ago
    I really like the black+yellow and blue+white.
    Can I see a black+white? [:
  • Load More Comments