Back to forum
rss 181 weeks ago
New thread, new suggestions! We want to hear all about the stuff you want to see on shirts, whether it's a style, an artist, or some really rad subject matter.

Rules:

Don't just copy and paste your previous posts. We read them all, and it's kind of annoying ;) If you still want the same things, please do us a favor and rephrase (or at least be subtle about it!)

Don't post images. If your words aren't enough to explain the idea, you can link to something.

Don't request your own designs. This should be obvious ;) Even if someone else requests something similar your design, DO NOT POST YOUR DESIGN HERE. There are other threads for that.
387Comments
    181 weeks ago
    PLEASE PRINT AN ARCHER SHIRT.

its one of the most underrated shows on TV and its effing incredible. i hope someone else backs me on this!

if you guys have never heard of archer, get to HULU nao!
    180 weeks ago
    i'd love to see biotwist's watchmen/stormtrooper mash up printed... or brinkerhoff's cold pursuit!!!
    180 weeks ago
    DOCTOR WHO, DOCTOR WHO, DOCTOR WHO!!!
    180 weeks ago
    ZOIDBERG. And more from today's artist!
    180 weeks ago
    I would like to see designs that are enchanting/fantastical/magical. It just suits this time of year for me :). I look forward to seeing whatever TF brings to November. Thank you for asking!!!
    180 weeks ago
    a kind of like timburton christmas shirt but like gothy a bit
    180 weeks ago
    DOCTOR WHOOOO
    180 weeks ago
    even though its a lil late for halloween, that undead pokemon zombie shirt would be awesome! or even a reprint of the pokemon emergency room shirt would make my year since i can't find mine out of the other 30 teefury shirts i own anywhere! i would buy 2!
    180 weeks ago
    Planet of the Apes. Apes rock.
    180 weeks ago
    Please give us a Bioshock or Iron Man shirt!! I'll be yours forever!
    180 weeks ago
    Please make a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt or else Oogie Boogie will get you.
    180 weeks ago
    iron man or another spiderman would be BOSS too!
    180 weeks ago
    You can never go wrong with a bit of 8-bit/pixel art now and again...

The sneak previews look awesome by the way!! :D
    180 weeks ago
    Would love to see a Scott Pilgrim shirt. I'm sure it would be massively popular, especially as the blu-ray is being released in about a week.
    180 weeks ago
    I'd love to see a play off of the old claymation Christmas movies... especially the abominable snowman. :)
    180 weeks ago
    Bioshock, ladies and gentlemen. Bioshock.
    180 weeks ago
    Michael jackson' s shirt! Long live the king of pop!
    180 weeks ago
    I know you just did a sneak preview for a Lost shirt, but anymore Lost shirts would be amazing. I'd buy from here a lot more. haha :) Also, Big Bang Theory shirts are hilarious. :D
    180 weeks ago
    Battlestar Galactica, Beatle juice, Firefly/serenity!!!!!
    180 weeks ago
    Chuck Norris anyone?
    180 weeks ago
    Our next stop ... should be the Twilight Zone.
    180 weeks ago
    I think that an Edward Scissorhands shirt would be great! Or just any Tim Burtonie thing. P.S Want Dr Who shirt in the preview!!!
    (>ll>)
    180 weeks ago
    jkurch said: Would love to see a Scott Pilgrim shirt. I'm sure it would be massively popular, especially as the blu-ray is being released in about a week.

IT'S MADE OF MILK AND EGGS, smurf! Scott Pilgrim FTW =D
    180 weeks ago
    more doctor who! and there's never enought star wars. or star trek.
    180 weeks ago
    Oh MY god THANK YOU! A Lost tee and a Doctor Who tee in the same week???!!! YUSH!! Only thing left now is a Fringe tee, and maybe a Supernatural tee... possibly a Harvest Moon tee? Not that most people would get that... how about Animal Crossing? More know of that I spose lol.

Again, thank you XD
  • Load More Comments