Back to forum
rss 181 weeks ago
Hey, guys.

Ya'll might remember this design from a while ago.. and I actually submitted it here a few days ago.

However, I wasn't entirely pleased with it AFTER I submitted it (funny how that works, innit?)

I'd love it if ya'll could tell me what you think of it.

I may try submitting it again if this one gets better reviews.

What do ya'll think?

First version (the one I already submitted) is on top.

Newest is below.

10Comments
    181 weeks ago
    ummm i have to say sorry but i do like the colours of the second one better,they are both cool but yes if i had to pick it would be that one,great design,
    181 weeks ago
    That's so flipped out.
    Intense illustration, JK!
    181 weeks ago
    Thanks, you guys. And I agree with you, Dippy, no need to be sorry. =P

I have recieved some suggestions on color changes, though, so I did that, too.

Which one do ya'll think is best? Or stick with the original green on green?

colorchoices.jpg

181 weeks ago
    I dig the second version of green on green or the green and purple.
    181 weeks ago
    2nd all green=my fav for sure!
    181 weeks ago
    yes i still like the green on green in the second pic the best.
    181 weeks ago
    I LOVE this design. My favorite is the green on green. Good luck getting printed!
    181 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the comments, guys. =)
    Now, here's a question! I dunno if ya'll will know, but if not, I can send an admin a message or something.
    I know there's a six color max on prints; do black and white count? Including black and white I have 8 colors. I just want to know if I need to cut back on two colors.

I'ma also give it a week or two, then resubmit the second version of the green on green. Here's hopin'. =)
    180 weeks ago
    smuuuuuurf your good.you can use the shirt color was your 6th color, infact most prints on colored shirts need a white base base under them anyways
    180 weeks ago
    Hey guys!
    So I realized something in fiddling around with this design.. that no matter what I did, in order to get the design down to the 6 color maximum, I'd be taking something away.. Even using white as a base color I have I think 7 colors. And since I didn't want to go back to having an unshaded design.. I submitted it to anothersite instead.

Depending on how it does there, I may pull it back out again in a few months and try again to get it down to the 6 colors max.. but until then... The final version is here!

http://www.anothersite.com/submission/307388/Unicornosaurus_Rex_V_2

I went with the pink and white.. because, although I love the green, the pink/white made it a slightly more fantasy-feely thing.

I hope ya'll like it, and if you get a chance, please vote, whether you hate it or love it! =D