i think that there should be more star trek tees and tees like that for a few reasons...
1. for people who couldn't purchase them then
2. they are great fun if made correctly
3. i would create such a shirt(s) but i'm not that good at art
4. there are many puns available for such tees
5. any other reason i don't really have on here
17Comments
    181 weeks ago
    lol you did make me giggle.
    there was just a starwars/startrek tee a short while ago.
    181 weeks ago
    Yeah there's been a few Star Trek t-shirts recently.
    181 weeks ago
    I've got the AMAZING "Galactic Sideshow". Man. I love this T!
    top_lobster.jpg
    181 weeks ago
    I love when there are star trek shirts. I bought the expendable shirt a few weeks ago and that's my favorite shirt of all time.
    180 weeks ago
    i know, i just very recently joined though. the consiquence of that has robbed me of many great shirts
    180 weeks ago
    i have been informed, and i feel just morrid to know i missed many great shirts.
    180 weeks ago
    i saw that tee, and stupidly, tried to add it to my cart. i thought/think that tee is absolutely awesome
    180 weeks ago
    had a captain kirk idea...we'll see what happens
    180 weeks ago
    i hope it becomes a tee! i would totally buy it
    180 weeks ago
    Alright since you asked! I'm working on a design that has the most recent movie Kirk meeting the old Kirk. Of course they are shaking hands :D

Scan01
    180 weeks ago
    hey, this looks like the start of something awesome!
    136 weeks ago
    heres mine!!
    Photobucket
    136 weeks ago
    Would totally buy the death before dishonor shirt... although I think the bird of prey looks like it could be incorporated into the design better, as it stands its just kinda there and not really connected to the other elements.
    136 weeks ago
    Agree with the need for more Star Trek.....I've posted two ideas in the forum lately - one on the Star Trek captains and one on a battle between the Borg and the Empire - any feedback on those is appreciated - won't repost here, you can look under Peaj.
    136 weeks ago
    I love Star Trek and want more shirts, but your reasons for wanting them are very generic and not very convincing, just saying.

So...to summarize...they should make more shirts because they've done it in the past and the designs COULD be good if the right people make them...

So...the same as for everything? Got it.

Water is...dry? No, I do not think that is right.

(don't take this personal, it's just having some fun...but seriously, those reasons were not compelling. We will, of course, eventually see more Trek shirts, but there are far more underused properties that have seen little to NO designs picked what-so-ever)
    136 weeks ago
    If you submit that DBD Bird of prey design as it is, I'll buy seven tee's so I can wear a fresh one every day!
    101 weeks ago
    I really need a trek shirt.... iv alwayse wanted "Have your tribble spayed or nuetered"! hahha (p.s. look at my picture I turned my cat into a Borg!)