Back to forum
rss 181 weeks ago
Army of Darkness, what more is there to say than: "This is my BOOMSTICK!!" :)
Loved the movie, loved the whole Evil Dead series. I cannot picture anyone else as Ash than Bruce Campbell.
This is my rendition to one of the awesomest monologues and movie quotes EVER. Hope you enjoy it too.

I'll post detail shots later.

Critique is much appreciated!
16Comments
    181 weeks ago
    Detail images!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks!

181 weeks ago
    Ahaha classic!
    181 weeks ago
    Thanks Ian! man, I'm flattered, Ian Leino likes my design, HA! you rock dude, I'm a fan :D
    181 weeks ago
    wicked design dan, it looks great,there isnt anything i would change about it ,it is great as it is,
    181 weeks ago
    Thanks Dippy!! loving your support. Say how would you like a "Evolution of The Force" sticker? send me a message to sotomayor.daniel at gmail.com with you shipping info and I'll send it right over :)
    181 weeks ago
    its ok dan im in the uk and it would probably cost stupid money to send it here,and to be honest while i love the quality of your work,i have to admit i am not a starwars fan,(she runs and hides quick before dan or other starwars fans start throwing things at her,lol)
    use the postage money to buy a treat for the kids from me,but cheers for the offer,much appreciated.
    181 weeks ago
    Ok, no problem Dippy. I do have a MySoti store (they're in the UK) if you find something you like, let me knoe ok? My username is the same everywhere :)
    181 weeks ago
    Woop!
    Very nice, D4N13L!!!
    I saw the Evolution of the Force over at that other place.
    It's a shame that they use such flimsy shirts, but I was glad to see you getting moar stuff printed!!!!

Nicely done on both accounts!!!!!!
    181 weeks ago
    thanks Fuzzy! yeah I'm not THAT excited cuz their shirt quality kinda smurfs but hey, it's expossure and I'm loving it :D

Yo Fuzz, I offered Dippy a Evolution of The Force Sticker and she kindly declined the offering cuz she is very thoughtful and doesn't want me to spend too many on sending a sticker over the UK so, would you like it? send me a message to my FB and post your shipping info, I'll be more than happy to send it over :)
    181 weeks ago
    Awesome design. I would proudly wear this.
    181 weeks ago
    I love
    181 weeks ago
    oh i see dan its like that is it giving away my gifts just like that,lol,sorry just joking,
    i had a look see on mysoti at your stuff its cool i do like your poster Meum Cerebrum Nocet ,its very cool i love the navy one,if that was a tee here i would buy it,did you ever submit that design here?
    181 weeks ago
    thanks guys!!
    181 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: oh i see dan its like that is it giving away my gifts just like that,lol,sorry just joking,

i had a look see on mysoti at your stuff its cool i do like your poster Meum Cerebrum Nocet ,its very cool i love the navy one,if that was a tee here i would buy it,did you ever submit that design here?

Nope, I didn't cuz this was the very first idea: Meum Cerebrum Nocet - DBH
    mind_dbh_full.jpg?1270140193

and I know TF doesn't print all-over. However, now that you mention, I could make it fit TeeFury's standard size, right?
    Thanks for the idea Dippy! I'll see what comes out of that :)
    179 weeks ago
    I like!

is it coming to teefury?

179 weeks ago
    gbarrera said: I like!

is it coming to teefury?

Well, after I saw the shirt today, I don;t think they'll print another Army of Darkness reference anytime soon :/

However, until TF decides if they want to print this one, you can get it HERE in tshirts, hoodies, baby clothes and stickers :)

Thanks for your comments!