Back to forum
rss 195 weeks ago
"We Have To Go Back"

Did this a while back, and after reading what some of you said about wanting Lost shirts, I decided to submit this... would like to hear feedback from what you guys think... I was thinking about incorporating the dharma logo or something... (threw the text on there real quick, not too crazy about it) Was thinking about placement at the bottom left of the shirt.

20Comments
    195 weeks ago
    its a great start. but yeah, the text is horrible.
    195 weeks ago
    yeh i agree with niku its a good start but the text is bad,i agree some kind of reference to "we have to go back" should be there but not like that.maybe you could have jack facing front as he is now and then the back of kate so she is facing jack and some kind of speech bubble with the words in,and a shot of a plane going over as they were stood at the end of the runway, i believe this is where this shot is from .............................or maybe not its cool i have never drawn anything in my life i am just throwing out ideas,
    its a great idea keep at it ,cheers
    195 weeks ago
    or how about a raised clenched hand with a thumb stuck out suggesting 'back' if that makes sense? .. with no text
    195 weeks ago
    bleee said: or how about a raised clenched hand with a thumb stuck out suggesting 'back' if that makes sense? .. with no text

I did a really really quick mockup to show what i meant ...

goback.jpg
    194 weeks ago
    I would buy this without the text or thumb... sort of looks like he's hitchhiking.

Your initial post though, I absolutely love it and the text is not necessary to recognize what it's from. I'd buy it instantly. :-)
    194 weeks ago
    Asami said: I would buy this without the text or thumb... sort of looks like he's hitchhiking.

Your initial post though, I absolutely love it and the text is not necessary to recognize what it's from. I'd buy it instantly. :-)

lol yeah, i was quickly trying out something out for Trey_3d (the artist who this belongs to) , the hand would need work to look like he's pointing behind rather than hitchhiking, I agree, that would be up to the artist to sort out ;)
    194 weeks ago
    Asami said: I would buy this without the text or thumb... sort of looks like he's hitchhiking.

lol i have to agree it does look likes he is hitching but i no what you were trying to do.
    and Asami i do too think it looks great on its own i was just commenting previously as i thought trey wanted the text there.
    194 weeks ago
    thanks for the input so far guys! I agree about the text, I put that up there really quick just to get an idea of whether or not it was necessary. I dont think it is.

I had another idea of possibly doing a silhouette of the other characters, or of a plane over the island in the background. just a thought, but I don't want to overcomplicate the design.

another concern is how this would even look on a shirt considering it is cropped above his torso. thats why my initial thought was for placement at the bottom. like this design: top_whatyougotcomp.jpg

194 weeks ago
    do him at the bottom like that tee, and then a plane going over him towards the top of the tee, but on the tail of the plane where airlines put their logos, but a dharma logo.

WIN
    194 weeks ago
    here is an idea of what that might look like... still needs some work. the background is a bit plain, could use clouds, sillhouettes, etc... and I will redo the plane (the dharma logo is on there, but too small to make out the detail)...

just a digital rough...

73850_10150312746650157_765365156_15542783_3228731_n.jpg"
    194 weeks ago
    yes i like it but the plane looks like its going the wrong way ,sorry it just doesnt look right but the idea is spot on,
    194 weeks ago
    yeah tweak that and youve got yourself a winner
    194 weeks ago
    Yeah that last mock up rocks!!
    194 weeks ago
    here are the changes I made...
    5141378411_550e3ff681_z.jpg

194 weeks ago
    WINNER. id buy that so quick its not even funny.
    194 weeks ago
    very good i love it ,but that plane should be the ajira plane,sorry i am a bit of a stickler for details,but if you didnt do anything else to it i would still buy it,it would just be cool to have one with the ajira flight on as most lost tee's reference the oceanic flight,
    194 weeks ago
    o0o0o good point. and going back they had to take ajira.

192 weeks ago
    LOVE it!
    192 weeks ago
    Wow looks great with everyone's input you have an awesome tee!!
    192 weeks ago
    Eh, I'm not too sure about it. I know I wouldn't buy it because I'm weird about have faces on my shirts. He's a little creepy to be honest. Actually, that beard ALWAYS freaked me out. I couldn't hardly look at the screen when he had it. I was very happy when it was gone for good.