Back to forum
rss 182 weeks ago
I ordered the Z is for Zombie shirt almost a week ago same as everyone else with the 3-5 day shipping. I have not gotten an email back saying that it has been shipped yet and I think that is a little absurd. Is this the same for everyone else, if not what should I do? Anyone please respond.
9Comments
    182 weeks ago
    TeeFury shirts are limited edition, so we don't print any shirts until we know how many have been ordered. Printing and processing orders takes 3 to 7 business days, and then shipping time depends on the option you select at check out.

Sorry if the wait is longer than you expected, but it's a necessary delay in order for us to sell limited edition shirts at such low prices!
    182 weeks ago
    The order confirmation in my email did say 3-7 business days for printing/processing, this Tues will be the 7th business day, so they are still within the correct timeframe to get it printed and shipped.

I do hope it gets here by Halloween though...
    181 weeks ago
    I know I ordered it also in hope to have it before Halloween but I dont think It will get here on time
    181 weeks ago
    Yeah it's 3-7 days, but it can take longer if it is a very popular shirt, which I'm pretty sure this was. Patience.
    181 weeks ago
    Yeah always takes a couple of weeks. Actually I missed this one and ended up spending 23 to get it direct from the artist and got it like three days after i ordered it. But yeah, I order a lot of these shirts and they always take a looooooong time. Sometimes so long I'll have forgotten I ordered it lol. true story.
    181 weeks ago
    I don't have a tracking # yet either. It's been 10 days.
  • image zipper
    181 weeks ago
    KyleMittskus said: I don't have a tracking # yet either. It's been 10 days.
    Hi KyleMittskus,

Your will receive a shipping confirmation once your order has shipped, please keep in mind it takes 3-7 business days to process, print, and pack before shipping. Right now we are a little behind due to a large amount of orders being placed for last weeks shirts, we are sorry for the inconvenience.
    181 weeks ago
    Just got my tracking # an hour ago.
    181 weeks ago
    Just got my tracking number.