Back to forum
rss 182 weeks ago
I thought I'd add a thread showing my submissions, I hope this is isn't against the rules ... please let me know if it is :)

Here's an obligatory skull, I think everyone will have done one at some point:

'Bonehead'

And now here's one of my own personal favourites, the little guy is saying bye bye, but it doesn't look like he want to be leaving :

'Byebye'

And here's a old one I actually modelled in 3dsMax, but decided to render in this two tone style, not my normal style but some of you might like it:

'Hero'

And here's an other obligatory design, a Zombie (or Zombleee!) :

'Zombleee'

and these next ones are more my style of artwork:

'Laaaa!'

'Hi honey I'm home'

'Crowded'

'Chest burster!'

And here's Santalf!:

'Santalf!'

I have quite a few more in the wings waiting to be colour reduced and will add them here as i submit them :D

Cheers, and many many thanks for looking!

Bleee
20Comments
    181 weeks ago
    Here's the latest submission I just came up with after my son watched Nosferatu and said he found he was more scared of clowns than vampires ...

I hope you like it :D

Nosfer_IT_u_preview.jpg
    181 weeks ago
    I really love your work, and from what I have seen here, you have a really nice style. Crowded and Byebye are my favorites at the moment!
    181 weeks ago
    hruna said: I really love your work, and from what I have seen here, you have a really nice style. Crowded and Byebye are my favorites at the moment!

I agree! Very cute monsters! :)
    181 weeks ago
    noiselessness said:
    hruna said: I really love your work, and from what I have seen here, you have a really nice style. Crowded and Byebye are my favorites at the moment!

Thanks guys, my monster/alien ones are the ones I enjoy doing the most and feel they're the ones that are more 'me' :D

181 weeks ago
    bleee said:
    noiselessness said:

Thanks guys, my monster/alien ones are the ones I enjoy doing the most and feel they're the ones that are more 'me' :D

I can tell that you really enjoy creating those monsters :)
    I'm always trying to draw stuff that is popular and not necessarily my style in hopes of getting printed, but sometimes you just need to stick what you enjoy and the passion will draw people to the design.

Then again, what do I know...I'll probably never get printed, lol!! I at least hope you will! :)
    181 weeks ago
    noiselessness said:
    bleee said:
    noiselessness said:

i'm sure you will one day! :D

I'm always trying to draw stuff that is popular and not necessarily my style in hopes of getting printed, but sometimes you just need to stick what you enjoy and the passion will draw people to the design.

Then again, what do I know...I'll probably never get printed, lol!! I at least hope you will! :)
    181 weeks ago
    bleee said:
    noiselessness said:
    bleee said:
    noiselessness said:

i'm sure you will one day! :D

Thanks, i'm sure you will get printed one day! :D
    181 weeks ago
    here's a new one i just submitted ...

TEEFURY_danglers_preview.jpg

(thanks to Jimiyo for the template)
    179 weeks ago
    just thought i'd add here a the submissions i've made since the danglers one above : D

one of my many escaping from shirt monsters:

Popup.jpg

think he wants to leave:

SteppingOut_preview.jpg

gotta what them sharps

oops_preview.jpg

lost?

lost_maze_preview.jpg

Doctor Who anyone?

Crack_preview.jpg

Another Nosferatu from me

nosferatu.jpg

Let me know what you think please!
    179 weeks ago
    new one today ... might be a little early, but here it is anyway:

santaclaws_preview.jpg
    179 weeks ago
    I thought I'd post this one before submitting, see what people think ...

bubba_preview.jpg

It's from a game I worked on while working at core design in the early 90s (pre tomb raider) anyone remember it or is it before your time?

(it is only 6 colours, I'll post a higher res version if anybody want's it?)

please let me know what you think!
    179 weeks ago
    i love the lost one
    179 weeks ago
    Haa loving the santulf one
    179 weeks ago
    I'm not sure that they would print such a similar version of the original logo - Jimiyo has some good advice here that might help:
    179 weeks ago
    Matt_Dearden said: I'm not sure that they would print such a similar version of the original logo - Jimiyo has some good advice here that might help:

Maybe not, I did the original too ;) the game is abandonware now .. I did it back in the early 90s :D
    179 weeks ago
    Matt_Dearden said: How to design for the apparel market

thanks for that link .. interesting reading :D
    179 weeks ago
    you have skill, you just need to find new vectors to aply it too. non of this is personally something I pay to have on my chest. your rocket one is my favorite and would make a great kids tee shirt. it probably wont win on anothersite but might was well try because it's really nice
    179 weeks ago
    biotwist said: you have skill, you just need to find new vectors to aply it too. non of this is personally something I pay to have on my chest. your rocket one is my favorite and would make a great kids tee shirt. it probably wont win on anothersite but might was well try because it's really nice

Thanks ... I'll have a look around
    179 weeks ago
    I think your real skill is as a colorist, you do some ill halftone manipulation. if you want to work together with we can collaborate