Back to forum
rss 196 weeks ago
Hi Folks,

Iv heard a few mumblings about a little delay on the shipping of the "best buddies" shirt, anyone had theirs shipped yet?

Cheers!

19Comments
    196 weeks ago
    I just got an email literally a few minutes ago saying mine had been shipped.
    196 weeks ago
    Chris Wahl said: I just got an email literally a few minutes ago saying mine had been shipped.

Yeah me too.... guess i smurf at patience! lol
  • image zipper
    196 weeks ago
    Hi Guys,

Please remember that Teefury orders take 3-7 business days for processing, printing, and packing before they are shipped.
    Sometimes when the design is really popular there may be a delay but we try really hard to get all orders our within the 3-7 business days :)
    196 weeks ago
    It would really be helpful if you sent out email after 7 days saying "Hey, this shirt was really popular, sorry for the delay, we're still working on your order!". That's kinda standard customer service these days. It's been 10 days since I ordered Best Buddies and my order status still says "New", not even something promising like "Processing" or "Printing" or "Packing", just "New". Any indication that you were actually working on my order is what I'm hoping for. :-/
    196 weeks ago
    Patience.
    196 weeks ago
    No offense of course.

Also, I've never kept a close eye on when they're going out, processed etc.. When they show up, I just get more excited.

Everyone is different, tho. I can only imagine how many this sold and how overwhelmed they might have been getting these printed and packed. I'd love to see the process one day.

I wonder if I showed up outta nowhere if they'd take me thru it and showed me where the printing was done too.

Doubtful. ;o)
    Very interested in that sort of thing. Maybe the folks of "How That's Made" Will contact TeeFury. :-D
    196 weeks ago
    I have the same problem. I bought the Best Buddies tee 11 days ago, and it is still listed as "new".
  • image zipper
    195 weeks ago
    Our system only shows the status as 'new' when it is in the processing, printing, and packing phase then it will change to 'shipped' once it has shipped.

All TeeFury orders are screen printed after we get the total amount of orders placed, the shirts are not already printed and stored away in a warehouse and that is why we ask for processing time- we need a little time to get your shirts printed properly then they have to be folded and packed :)

We hope you understand.
    195 weeks ago
    3-7 days til you hear about your order, too? I ordered the Dexter shirt (my first here) and have heard nothing, nor seen a withdrawal from my Paypal yet.
    195 weeks ago
    acquiesce said: 3-7 days til you hear about your order, too? I ordered the Dexter shirt (my first here) and have heard nothing, nor seen a withdrawal from my Paypal yet.

It just took it out of my account. I don't understand why people are making a deal out of this. With popular shirts it might take a long time to print. Just take a chill pill and have fun checking the mail every day.
    195 weeks ago
    Yeah my Fettio Bros one took about 9 days before it was dispatched, which I expected as I knew it sold loads. If you know the order has been confirmed I don't really think there's a need for an email for every step of the way, I'm happy with just getting the dispatch notice. If it takes a bit longer for a quality shirt, so be it, I'm still getting a quality shirt at the end of it!
    195 weeks ago
    images?q=tbn:CCBXLuX0xxl84M
    It's all good!
  • image zipper
    195 weeks ago
    acquiesce said: 3-7 days til you hear about your order, too? I ordered the Dexter shirt (my first here) and have heard nothing, nor seen a withdrawal from my Paypal yet.

You should always receive an email confirmation immediately after placing your order and you should see the transaction on either your pay pal account or bank account (which ever was used). If you receive/see neither then more then likely the order was not submitted correctly.
    195 weeks ago
    admin said:

You should always receive an email confirmation immediately after placing your order and you should see the transaction on either your pay pal account or bank account (which ever was used). If you receive/see neither then more then likely the order was not submitted correctly.

That's what I was thinking. Guess I flubbed it.
    195 weeks ago
    i placed my order the first couple hours the shirt was posted on the site and i still haven't gotten an email about shipping... i'm not complaining or anything.. just curious because some of the people above are saying they got their emails like 2 days ago... just curious.
    195 weeks ago
    scratch that. just got the email hahaha.
    195 weeks ago
    robeebort said: scratch that. just got the email hahaha.

Hahaha. Awesome timing. :o)

I'm just assuming, but I'd think that they are not all going out on the same day. Especially since this is a HUGE Order to complete for TeeFury. I'm just afraid that when I wear it outside, I'm going to be mauled! So great of a shirt on so many levels.
    195 weeks ago
    I'm glad to find this forum. I was beginning to think something was up ('New' status, 13 days after ordering). Glad to hear that the shirts are beginning to ship. Now I'm giddy with excitement again. =)

Have a good one!
    193 weeks ago
    Trying to be patient here as the shirt will probably arrive any day now, but is it taking a much longer time for anyone else?

In the past I've gotten a single shirt and the June and September grab bags, and they all arrived within two weeks of receiving the shipping email notification.

For Best Buddies, the notification was on Oct 18, and judging on the timing for previous orders, I've 'should have' gotten the shirt as early as two weeks ago, and each trip to the mail box has been a disappointment.

Was international shipping changed? Should I just wait for the tail end of the 3-5 week delivery period?