Back to forum
rss 182 weeks ago
Just a little notice to anyone that's been a fan of my previous designs here at TeeFury (Chariots Retired, Polar Beer & Choose Your Weapon) that I recently sent in more artwork and have not one but TWO designs currently in the print queue!

I know that TF likes for shirts to be a bit of a surprise but I also wanted to give people an inkling of what I've got coming, so I'll post up some teasers and sneak peeks here. You can also follow my Facebook page for more information.

25Comments
    182 weeks ago
    Abe Saphien!!!! Yesssssssss! And Sea Monkeys? I love you!
    182 weeks ago
    oh i am not sure what they all have in common,but i am very interested,lol sounds great,i am looking forward to seeing your designs.
    182 weeks ago
    They all have MashedPotato face and body parts from humans and bugs and underwater species!!
    Just like my last date!
    182 weeks ago
    FuzzyLogic said: They all have MashedPotato face and body parts from humans and bugs and underwater species!!

Just like my last date!

You dated my cousin? Oh, that's sad. :o)
    182 weeks ago
    I'll post up another teaser later this week for anyone who wants a sneak peek. Also to coincide with the shirt being for sale, I'll be doing a giveaway through both My Facebook Page and Twitter so you may want to follow those as well.
    182 weeks ago
    Ohcomeonnow said:
    FuzzyLogic said: They all have MashedPotato face and body parts from humans and bugs and underwater species!!

Just like my last date!

You dated my cousin? Oh, that's sad. :o)

Hahaha
    182 weeks ago
    hey fuzzy you must have the same problem with dates as i do with picking my kids dads,lol
    182 weeks ago
    Less than a week until this design prints! I can't wait.
    181 weeks ago
    As promised, here's another sneak peek of my design that's coming out on Tuesday here at TeeFury.

This was my preliminary sketch for the design, which is called "Blue Plate Special":
    BluePlate-Sketch.jpg

You can also see the full design over on my Facebook page, so why not go check it out?

181 weeks ago
    very cool design,look forward to seeing it for sale,
    181 weeks ago
    Woohoo! It's going up at Midnight tonight! Can't wait.
    181 weeks ago
    I'll be buying that tomorrow!
    181 weeks ago
    Awesome! I set up a Facebook event too so that I could let people know about it before it actually goes up. If you know anyone else that would like it, feel free to invite them!

Blue Plate Special on TeeFury -Facebook Event
    181 weeks ago
    Just checked it out on FB. Looks awesome! Great concept and execution. Good luck with sales. :-)
    181 weeks ago
    Thanks Captain RibMan! Of all the Ribmen I know, you're the Ribbiest!
    179 weeks ago
    Just under two weeks until my next design is printed here at TeeFury. Here's a little teaser:

WhosWho.jpg

Dr Who fans: stock your wallets and mark your calendars.
    178 weeks ago
    What a tease!
    178 weeks ago
    awwww yeah! i didn't buy the latest Doctor Who tee, was very disappointed by it....but hope springs eternal!! :D
    178 weeks ago
    Dr Who + Ian Leino = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    178 weeks ago
    Did I say 2 designs? I actually meant 3 - just found out another one has been picked up!
    178 weeks ago
    Yesssssssssss *fingers crossed its the Firefly one*
    177 weeks ago
    Just 6 more hours until we see how many Doctors can cram into a TARDIS!
    DrWho-Sketch3a.jpg

Be sure to check out my
    177 weeks ago
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH! its gonna be an instant buy
    176 weeks ago
    Everyone enjoys a good teaser, right?

Serenity-Teaser.jpg

Thought a little early warning wouldn't go amiss, so as you folk could plan and execute a heist so you'll be flush with cash on the big day.
    175 weeks ago
    One week from today!