Back to forum
rss 183 weeks ago
hi many of you no me on here well i have many online friends all over the world and one of my friends has been going through a terrible thing over the last few days her 17 yr old daughter has been missing now for a couple of days last seen in colorado on the 13th ,i would like to ask if any of you near there could please keep an eye out for her

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54855590@N02/5084040160/

oh i cannot add the pic i dont no why,sorry guys use the link instead,

thanks
15Comments
    183 weeks ago
    here you go:
    5084040160_d128a618e7_b.jpg
    183 weeks ago
    ok gonna try again,

>  <a href=67640_1516365683300_1659230829_1194125_2737300_n ">
    183 weeks ago
    oh thanks trey i was trying so hard to work out what i was supposed to be doing i didnt even notice you added it before me,thanks alot,
    183 weeks ago
    no problem, hope she is found soon.
    183 weeks ago
    Wow, Dippy! I did pray and will keep praying for Hannah and her family! I hope she is safe and sound incredibly soon!
    183 weeks ago
    Oh no, that's terrible. I will pray for her and her family as well! Hopefully she will be found soon. Keep us updated!
    183 weeks ago
    I live in the snowmass/aspen area, I will keep my eyes open.
    183 weeks ago
    thankyou everyone for your support,it means a great deal,i will keep you posted ,
    183 weeks ago
    The family is in my prayers...my she return home safely.
    183 weeks ago
    Sending out good vibes.
    183 weeks ago
    thankyou for all your prayers and thoughts and vibes,they are all very greatly excepted,thanks i will pass them on.
    183 weeks ago
    Lots of prayers to the family and best wishes, i just moved to Colorado Springs and will make sure to share the word.

God Bless.
    183 weeks ago
    sending my best wishes, I hope she is found soon.
    183 weeks ago
    thankyou everyone for your support,she is home and safe,dont no all the details yet but i am guessing she did a stupid teenage thing and didnt think about the pain she was causing and when she realised her family were worried she got in touch and came home,so again thanks all for your support,
    183 weeks ago
    I'm so glad that she is ok and with her family! Thank you for keeping us updated, Dippy!