Back to forum
rss 183 weeks ago
I really want to design something really bad ass and off the wall but I'm having a hard time coming up with anything. Please be a friend and shoot me up some ideas.
23Comments
    183 weeks ago
    You might be able to come up with some good ideas from topics people are posting in the Suggestion Box Thread
    183 weeks ago
    take a cue from SyFy/science fiction movies: draw a hybrid, like SharkTopus.
    183 weeks ago
    I've been there, phillard! (I like your name :).) It may help if you ask yourself, if I could draw any object in my place or someone else's, what would it be? - and then draw it. Also, it may help you to keep doodling and not worry whether they are abstract, fit into any category, or even if you like them. After you have a bunch, you can look back at them and see if there are any you would like to go farther.
    183 weeks ago
    How about combining two of my favorite things? A geisha-owl!
    183 weeks ago
    Donuts.
    Oh ... wait. I'm just craving donuts.
    Lemons running from a juicer!
    183 weeks ago
    something pokemon. like the contents of snorlax's stomach with a bunch of random stuff in it.
    182 weeks ago
    Sock Monkeys doing....ummmm....sock monkey things.
    182 weeks ago
    hey man i never have a problem with ideas but I get smurf imagining how im going to draw my ideas. do you got a portfolio or something i can see?
    182 weeks ago
    biotwist said: hey man i never have a problem with ideas but I get smurf imagining how im going to draw my ideas. do you got a portfolio or something i can see?
    www.deviantart.com/slithering I don't have much on there but it's enough for people to view Lol
    182 weeks ago
    phillard said:
    biotwist said: hey man i never have a problem with ideas but I get smurf imagining how im going to draw my ideas. do you got a portfolio or something i can see?
    slithering.deviantart.com I don't have much on there but it's enough for people to view Lol
    182 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone for their suggestions and comments!! Its really helping me out alot to get the juices flowing :)
    182 weeks ago
    it would be great to see some supernatural stuff something with the famous car, sam and dean would be lovely.
    182 weeks ago
    link didnt work
    phillard said:
    www.deviantart.com/slithering I don't have much on there but it's enough for people to view Lol
    182 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: it would be great to see some supernatural stuff something with the famous car, sam and dean would be lovely.

omg I looooooooooove supernatural!! XD

Sorry, just had to say that..couldn't contain myself!
    182 weeks ago
    biotwist said: link didnt work
    phillard said:

Hmm...he probably meant to type http://slithering.deviantart.com/
    Not sure if it's the right one, but that will take you to a valid page.
    182 weeks ago
    Gah, sorry for the gazillion posts but I just wanted to say if that is your deviantart page I seriously love your style! The line quality is superb.
    182 weeks ago
    noiselessness said:
    dippycow_5 said: it would be great to see some supernatural stuff something with the famous car, sam and dean would be lovely.

omg I looooooooooove supernatural!! XD

Sorry, just had to say that..couldn't contain myself!

lol there are so many very cool peeps here in our little teefury family,
    182 weeks ago
    Peeps.jpg
    182 weeks ago
    noiselessness said: Gah, sorry for the gazillion posts but I just wanted to say if that is your deviantart page I seriously love your style! The line quality is superb.

Yep that's my deviantart page and thank you very kindly :) Sorry about the bad link at first my mind wasn't plugged when I posted it.
    182 weeks ago
    I would like to splice a cartoon or video game character with something that of a horror flick or science fiction. From seeing the previous shirt designs submitted its sparking good ideas but I just can't seem to get my thumb on one that clicks on the big light bulb floating over my head.
    182 weeks ago
    pokemon horror character would be cool.like a pikachu gremlin or something. and if you don't want that someone else is free to have that idea.
    or i dont know if this has been done but what about teenage mutant ninja squirtles.
    182 weeks ago
    slizedew said: pokemon horror character would be cool.like a pikachu gremlin or something. and if you don't want that someone else is free to have that idea.

or i dont know if this has been done but what about teenage mutant ninja squirtles.
    teenage muntant ninja squirtles i love that!