Back to forum
image
rss 183 weeks ago
Hey all! I just wanted to share some sketches/art of mine in case you'd like to take a look. Okay, that's not the only reason I'm posting here. My maniacal ulterior motive is to get feedback from the community because I'm having a hard time getting it anywhere else.

Either way, I really appreciate you stopping by to take a look whether you leave feedback or not. Thank you!














32Comments
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    Oh, and if you'd like to watch a time lapse video of a random session of sketching you can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbunx_Uzrws

    The most interesting stuff starts at 5:00.
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    Ok, don't watch that last link...it's like 6 minutes. This clip is of the most entertaining stuff from the longer version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8kLhPihzU

    Sorry about that! Should have made it shorter in the first place. Thanks for watching! :)
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    noiselessness, you have so many beautiful designs! The top one is what I could most see myself wearing. I'd like to know more about it. Is it purely from your imagination or is it related to something else? It reminds me a little of Coraline. It's painted very nicely.
    I love the form and strokes in the second one! The third guy is really neat and so well done! I also love the top two of the brown sketches! Keep up the great work!
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    Very very talented, all of it is great stuff, my favorite is the circus bear :D
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    Thank you both so much! You have no idea how much it means to me to get some feedback. :)

    Abbi - The top design is actually modeled after my sister who is also an artist (www.noomx.com). Most everything she draws/paints is black & white and she absolutely loves iguanas so that is how the drawing turned out. I guess you could say the drawing is of a troubled artist and her muse. :)
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    im sorry. your stuff is too good
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    you have some great sketches here ,i watched the video too its great,youre very talented and i would love to see some of youre stuff for sale on here.
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    AMAZING!!! Such diversified creativity for all to enjoy:)
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    Wow N\noiselessness you have some great stuff! I think my favorite out of what you have shown here is the green guy in the 3rd image! Keep up the amazing work.
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    Your art is great! You're very talented. :)
  • image
    183 weeks ago
    Aww, thanks so much everyone! You all really made my day! :D
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    More sketchy updates.

    All I want to do is make a t-shirt design, but then I go and end up with something like this. It started out with tee intentions but then just became a kind of Sheik fan-art doodle fail.

    Hopefully will have something more worthwhile soon!
    sheik_rgb.jpg
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    Work in progress - "Don't Come In, I'm Naked!!"
    What do you think? Funny or smurfed?
    dont_come_in_im_naked.jpg
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    noiselessness said: Work in progress - "Don't Come In, I'm Naked!!"

    What do you think? Funny or smurfed?
    dont_come_in_im_naked.jpg


    Nice one!
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    Thank you, bleee! :)

    Someone commented that the rabbit's mouth is distracting at the gum right below his nose. Granted this is a rough version, but I was wondering if anyone else thought the same. I thought it looked good but I can't always catch that kind of stuff with my own work!
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    That's one funny bunny:) You're full of AWSOMENESS!!!
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    I Love all Your wonderful art. Keep up the great work!
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    noiselessness said: Thank you, bleee! :)


    Someone commented that the rabbit's mouth is distracting at the gum right below his nose. Granted this is a rough version, but I was wondering if anyone else thought the same. I thought it looked good but I can't always catch that kind of stuff with my own work!


    In what way distracting? looks fine to me, unless you mean for there to be a slight gap between his nose and gum line?
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    bleee said:
    noiselessness said: Thank you, bleee! :)



    Someone commented that the rabbit's mouth is distracting at the gum right below his nose. Granted this is a rough version, but I was wondering if anyone else thought the same. I thought it looked good but I can't always catch that kind of stuff with my own work!



    In what way distracting? looks fine to me, unless you mean for there to be a slight gap between his nose and gum line?

    I'm not totally sure what he meant was distracting. I couldn't see it and was just wondering if anyone else did. I guess I shouldn't worry about it...I mean, if I can't see what's wrong there's no way I can fix it! :P
  • image
    182 weeks ago
    awkycuz said: I Love all Your wonderful art. Keep up the great work!

    Thank you so much! :D
    I will do my best to keep on keepin' on!
  • image
    180 weeks ago
    noiselessness said: Thank you both so much! You have no idea how much it means to me to get some feedback. :)


    Abbi - The top design is actually modeled after my sister who is also an artist (www.noomx.com). Most everything she draws/paints is black & white and she absolutely loves iguanas so that is how the drawing turned out. I guess you could say the drawing is of a troubled artist and her muse. :)

    Nice! Thanks for filling me in :). It's pretty neat that she as both your family and a fellow artist is one of your inspirations!
  • image
    180 weeks ago
    Ok artists and teefurians, I just wanted to share these totally awesome life-drawing resources/tools with you! They help you warm up and improve. I was told about them today and am already completely in love so check them out:

    Humans:
    http://pixelovely.com/tools/gesture.html
    (Disclaimer: Includes nude models)

    Animals:
    http://pixelovely.com/tools/animalgesture.html


    Here are my 10 second, 30 second, and 2 minute sketches using the drawing tools:
    (Click to see them full size)
    hw_lifedrawing_human1.jpg

    html>
  • image
    169 weeks ago
    Yay, I finally finished the naked rabbit design!

    He's taking a bath...don't you knock?! :P

    wade_naked_thumb.jpg
  • image
    169 weeks ago
    Life drawing study (kind of)

    I used the van der pire gif from www.jamesvandermemes.com
    (van der pire gif)

    ...Played with halftones for once. Learned a lot! Thanks go to vandermemes for the hilarious expressions and ;jimiyo for the immensely helpful tuts and resources!

    P.S....Is it ok to keep using this thread to share my sketches and stuff? I do not want to spam/annoy anyone!
    james_van_der_pire_640wide.jpg
  • image
    167 weeks ago
    Love your art! I don't have time to go through and comment on every single one, but they are awesome! You should be getting paid for this stuff :D
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top