Back to forum
rss 183 weeks ago
So after discovering the vlogbrothers as a result of some helpful teefurians commenting on today's tee, and some downtime at work, I decided I must have this shirt.

For some reason I also thought it would be a great idea to buy one for someone else, since not only have I seen great shirts I wanted while being short on the funds for it, but I see the same comment from others fairly often... and hey it benefits charity right?!

So I still think this is a brilliant idea, but I'm becoming pretty convinced nobody is going to read the comment on today's tee page. Any suggestions on finding someone to send this shirt to?
6Comments
    183 weeks ago
    Well I definitely don't have the funds so am passing on this one, but I feel like there are probably others in need as well. I don't want to feel greedy or anything :) I'm kinda surprised no one has replied to you at all, it's a nice gesture.
    183 weeks ago
    hi there ,there are a few peeps on the front page who have mentioned they want one but dont have funds,
    i guess the reason no one has answered you is they dont quiet understand why you want to buy someone a tee,idont no if you feel very strongly about donating a tee send a message to MJ one of the staff and ask her advice on what to do ,she will probably have a good idea,
    183 weeks ago
    You could always email John or Hank and ask if they know of any particularly deserving Nerdfighters that could use an awesome shirt. They're pretty good at answering emails. Or you could do a giveaway on http://nerdfighters.ning.com .
    183 weeks ago
    I was really surprised nobody answered also. I thought giving away a shirt would be easy.
    Yeah I saw the people on the front page, but there's no way to pm them that I can see to say hay I'll send a shirt there. Was hoping to keep it simple and just plug in someone's address in the shipping address rather than ordering a shirt and doing a giveaway later.
    Though maybe I'll just send it to rtofirefly if he wants to email me an address, [email protected]
    183 weeks ago
    ^size would be good info to have also
    183 weeks ago
    smurf, should be [email protected]
    if someone gets me the info I'll check at 11:45