Back to forum
rss 291 weeks ago
Hello! I'm considering submitting a design, but I was wondering what shirt colors you guys use. Is there a list of available colors somewhere that I missed?
5Comments
    291 weeks ago
    I let TeeFury choose the color and let them manipulate the art colors, but Im really what hippies in Eugene, Oregan call "Chill."

I think the question is valid though. Would be nice to know if mint/avocado is available.
    291 weeks ago
    Letting others choose my colors!!?? But Control Issue Cat has control issues! :P

No, seriously that's cool. :)

I was curious about the yellows specifically. I like the "gold" that anothersite has.
    291 weeks ago
    TeeFury prints on Alstyle- here's the color list for the men's shirts:

http://www.alstyle.com/SKUDetails.aspx?Style=1701

I think this is the style they're printing ladies shirts on, though I'm not 100% sure. There are fewer color options:

http://www.alstyle.com/SKUDetails.aspx?Style=2517
    291 weeks ago
    MJ - this is actually the girls blank we use - the 5562 -

Alstyle 5562

Hello! I'm considering submitting a design, but I was wondering what shirt colors you guys use. Is there a list of available colors somewhere that I missed?

There has been various discussions about switching to American Apparel to take advatange of additional colors, and of course their blank - the best suggestion we have heard so far is to offer one "select" design a week which would be on American Apparel (which would allow us to do some mint or orange or other funky color variation)

Head over to art.teefury.com and submit some art ;) you retain all the rights, we own nothing, and none of your art is held hostage buy us - if you get chosen for a print (and we are always looking) then you still retain all your rights and earn $1 per order - welcome!
    290 weeks ago
    I think the "select" design is the best solution I've heard to your Alstyle vs AA predicament. Good job Layne!