Geek Army Knife
When I Was A Child
My Son
Heart Attack
I Drive 88 MPH
Fang Bangin
Laugh Everyday
Break Yo Mama's Back
Any "Lost" shirts from previous grab bags. Most especially the Hurley "Dude" one.

Hit me up with whatever! I'll consider anything. :) I'm in the USA, but I'll trade with anyone if they have something I really want.
19Comments
    183 weeks ago
    check out my post

http://www.teefury.com/forum/2623/Men_s_Large_TRADE/
    183 weeks ago
    I have "I Drive 88 MPH" (unworn men's L) that I'd trade for Major League Zombie if you've still got it.
    183 weeks ago
    Hey, my fang banging for your major league zombie. I've gotta get rid of this shirt
    183 weeks ago

Hey aelder2, I want your "Cloned To Kill" mens L. I have for trade (your choice) in mens L:

Mount Prankmore
    Day of the Dead
    Robots in Disguise.

Let me know if you're interested.
    183 weeks ago
    @JoopaDoops I'll make that trade! Email me at ashleyelder2 at yahoo dot com and we'll talk. :)

@ekiechi Sorry, I'd much rather have the 88MPH shirt. Hope you have luck getting rid of your Fang Bangin.

@subneural I'm not interested in any of those at this time, but I'll let you know if I change my mind. Thanks! :)
    183 weeks ago
    Subneural i have Cloned to Kill in Men's L
    183 weeks ago
    I wouldn't mind that Robots in Disguise. I have a teetrade acct under Ohcomeonnow. Let me know if you want to trade or sell it to me.

subneural said:

Hey aelder2, I want your "Cloned To Kill" mens L. I have for trade (your choice) in mens L:

Mount Prankmore

Day of the Dead

Robots in Disguise.

Let me know if you're interested.
    183 weeks ago
    Anybody interested in:
    -Mario Skull
    -Aerial
    and if you have the right shirt
    -An Evening with Paper

Looking For:
    Respect the Chemistry
    Cloned to kill
    Delete (really want)
    Chick Magnet
    Mmmmerica

Kinda looking for:
    Major League Zombie
    Mr T rex
    Dont frak with cylon
    Robots in Disguise
    master toda
    ape kong
    183 weeks ago
    @wsoprocks...I have Mmmerica! in Men's Large. Would you be willing to trade for Evening with Paper? E-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks! :o)
    183 weeks ago
    @JoopaDoops Haven't heard from you yet. Still interested in trading 88MPH for Major League Zombie? Email me at [email protected] and we'll talk. :)
    183 weeks ago
    Email sent!
    183 weeks ago
    I have and am willing to trade the following unworn shirts:

-Picnic Basket
    -Imagination
    -Major League Zombie

@aelder2 Would you trade Cloned to Kill or MMMMerica for either Picnic Basket or Imagination? (I'm assuming you're not interested in Major League Zombie. lol)
    183 weeks ago
    Loby01 and Ohcomeonnow - please email me marc at genexen dot com, lets trade.
    183 weeks ago
    @nolacuse Sorry, I'm not interested in either of those.
    183 weeks ago
    @aelder2 If you haven't already gotten rid of your major league zombie, would you be interested in trading it for my ed 209?
    183 weeks ago
    My email came back. Email me at [email protected]

subneural said: Loby01 and Ohcomeonnow - please email me marc at genexen dot com, lets trade.
    183 weeks ago
    @thetoemasher Sorry, but it's not available any longer.

UPDATE: The only tee I have remaining for trade is "Cloned to Kill" in Mens L.
    182 weeks ago
    Made a thread with my tees, if you're still interested in trading. Accepting Medium, Large, & XL Men sizes.

http://www.teefury.com/forum/2718/2_Men__s_Medium_for_Trade/
    182 weeks ago
    @aelder I have an older shirt, Time To Hide. I don't know if it interests you, but if it does, I'd trade it for Cloned To Kill. Image below:

bottom_timetohide.jpg