Back to forum
rss 198 weeks ago
After a few months away, I have another print coming up here at TeeFury, and I thought it would be fun to answer a few interview-style questions from members like I did on my last print - "Choose your Weapon".

So, if there's anything you'd like to know, leave a question in this thread and I'll pick a few to answer in my interview. If I use your question, I'll be sure to credit you too!

Thanks!
17Comments
    198 weeks ago
    Here are a few...

-If you had one piece of advice to give aspiring artists fresh out of college, what would it be?

-If, for some reason, you lost your ability to produce artwork, what would you?

-How did you get your "foot in the door", and what is the secret to making a living as an artist?
    198 weeks ago
    -I saw on your FB page that you brew your own beer & even have a 3-tap kegerator. So... are you a Light Beer or a Dark Beer guy?
    198 weeks ago
    Would you agree that aqua teen hunger force is just carl stuck in hell?
    198 weeks ago
    Donald or Daffy?
    198 weeks ago
    Hello Ian. What is the strangest client request and/'or piece of art you have done for a client?
    198 weeks ago
    hi there ian ,i have a very important question for you,
    and it is .........

do you intend to ever do any more lost themed T shirts ??????as your polar beer shirt was absolutely awsome,as are the glasses and bingo games etc you have on your site, but what i want more than anything is another lost tee as i miss lost tee's so much,sorry for being so sad,
    good luck on your upcomming tee.
    198 weeks ago
    Elvis, Robert E. Lee, Jesus.

F*CK, MARRY, KILL?
    198 weeks ago
    does this question make me look fat?
    198 weeks ago
    Is there a line between parody and copyright?

What is your favorite cereal?

197 weeks ago
    Haha, lots of great questions here. Also, as it turns out I have not 1 but TWO designs coming out at TeeFury in the near future, so I'll try to include some of these in both interviews.
    197 weeks ago
    wicked news ian about the double designs comming up,any chance of a sneak preview and an idea of when so we get some funds put aside as im sick of never haveing money when a really good tee comes along,pleaseeeeeeeeee
    197 weeks ago
    I'll talk to the Lords of TeeFury and see if they'll let me post up a sneak peek, just as soon as I know what day they'll print.
    195 weeks ago
    Thanks to everyone who sent it questions for my design that's up today! I didn't have room for all of them, but tried to get a good cross-section of different ones.

Maybe for my next print (coming soon), I can talk the Lords of TeeFury into letting me us ALL community questions in my interview. If so, what else do you want to know? I'll try to answer as many questions as I can.
    192 weeks ago
    I have YET ANOTHER design that's been picked up and need even more of your questions to answer for the interview. So... anything else you wanna know?
    191 weeks ago
    So you've seen Doctor Who and all... who's your favourite companion? From original Who & reboot Who, cos not all will know original Who companions...apart from Sarah Jane lol.
    And favourite Doctor who monster/s?
    191 weeks ago
    Ofc theres the 'who's your favourite Doctor' question, but you musta answered that already, ne?
    191 weeks ago
    if you could only see one for the rest of your life, which would you choose - sunrise or sunset?