Back to forum
rss 198 weeks ago
When people "trade" shirts, is there any way to make sure they will follow through? And can they be reported somehow if they don't pay/trade, or if the shirt is in worse condition than they claimed?

Thanks

~Thanatos
3Comments
    198 weeks ago
    i have not personaly traded with anyone ,but i would assume it is all done in good faith,i would hope that anyone who goes to the hassell of engaging in conversation over a period of time in order to try and trade with someone would definately send the shirt and in the condition described. i dont feel that there is much to be made from lieing about the condition of the shirt they wish to trade,i guess at the end of the day it is just down to trust,
    i hope you have a good experience and if not maybe you could ask the staff here for advice,
    i hope this is of some help to you.and welcome to teefury we are all pretty good folks here,
    198 weeks ago
    There's no way to report anyone, it's all down to trust. If you don't trust the other guy, don't trade.

TeeTrade.org is another trading option- there are no guarantees with that either, but you can read other users' feedback on previous trades (and leave your own).
    198 weeks ago
    Thanks everyone, I will be cautious in the future.

~Thanatos