Back to forum
rss 185 weeks ago
What do you want to see more of at TeeFury? Whether it's shirts by your favorite artist, a design about a TV show you're crazy about, or even a new tee that matches your best sneakers, we want to hear it!

Post your shirt wants here, we're listening :)

Please no images, just your words (and links, if needed)
295Comments
    185 weeks ago
    Please please please can this whole month be Halloween themed??? Ive seen a bunch of zombie shirts in the September Submission thread that look great. Can we please get all of them printed? I swear I might end up buying anything thats Halloween themed.

That Kool-aid man "glass bastrd" is great too!
    185 weeks ago
    Finally! I propose some projects, mainly TV Shows:

- Hypotoad (Futurama)
    - Walter and/or Jessi (Breaking Bad)
    - Ari Gold (Entourage, please, Ari Gold MUST HAVE A T-SHIRT!!)
    - Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)
    - A legen...(wait for it)... dary T-shirt of Barney! (How I met your mother)
    185 weeks ago
    I wrote wrong up here, HYPNOtoad from futurama haha.

If someone is inspired by the Entourage, here you have an amazing shot of Ari Gold with the Paintball gun, SO EPIC x)

http://i.cdn.hbo.com/assets/images/series/entourage/episodes/6/78/give-a-little-bit-1024.jpg
    185 weeks ago
    Pokemon!
    185 weeks ago
    pokemon WOULD be awesome.vague reference are always nice, as are nice line arts.
    185 weeks ago
    I would love a barney stinson shirt. Or also a dc comics "the flash" shirt would be awesome. Also, cartoonish cute monkeys or unicorns would be great
    185 weeks ago
    I'd love a How I Met Your Mother shirt. That show has so many great little in-jokes that could definitely make a cool shirt. Same goes for 30 Rock or Community.

I'd like to see more band related shirts- a while ago there was a side-art of this Abbey Road style crossing signal that I would totally buy on a shirt!
    185 weeks ago
    a clever baseball shirt would be cool.

also would like to see a few days of halloween shirts, cause it's a shirt you dont really wear year round but if you can get it for $9 here..itd be perfect.
    185 weeks ago
    squirrels!!!!!!!!
    its october!
    185 weeks ago
    Definitely a Philip K. TobiasFunke Shirt.
    185 weeks ago
    TobiasFunke = D.i.c.k :)
    185 weeks ago
    Bring back Rikki B!
    184 weeks ago
    BOSTON TERRIERS
    SPIDERS/TARANTULAS (Perfect for Halloween!!)
    184 weeks ago
    I'd love another Doctor Who shirt (the tenth doctor and maybe rose?) or a Torchwood Shirt. I'm a huge fan of both and its rare to find something worth buying.
    184 weeks ago
    Thundercats, Rocketeer, or Back To The Future (to celebrate its 25th).
    184 weeks ago
    Can you do some zombie Shirts or a Micheal Myers themed shirts
    184 weeks ago
    I'd love to see some designs based on:

How I Met Your Mother
    The Big Bang Theory
    Doctor Who/Torchwood
    The X-Files
    Stargate SG-1
    184 weeks ago
    Zooombieeeeeee
    184 weeks ago
    KraiveN said: Finally! I propose some projects, mainly TV Shows:

- Hypotoad (Futurama)

- Walter and/or Jessi (Breaking Bad)

- Ari Gold (Entourage, please, Ari Gold MUST HAVE A T-SHIRT!!)

- Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)

- A legen...(wait for it)... dary T-shirt of Barney! (How I met your mother)

Sheldon would be AWESOME it's the best tv character i ever seen!
    and the hypnotoad controlling a zombie bender! or a living-dead mutant ( good luck to the artist to show that >_
    also a Pokemon zombie for Halloween should be great! like a pika-butcher or pika-bloody doctor!

impress us!
    184 weeks ago
    Fringe shirt.
    184 weeks ago
    Shmarrr said: Please please please can this whole month be Halloween themed??? I

Man, that would be such a great idea. I think too many people would be up in arms tho. I'd sure love it.

I'd be bummed tho at how many Tshirts I'd not be able to afford to get. *chuckle*

See. Even boy drac is up in arms.

*moan*

Bad bad bad.
    http://images.clipartof.com/small/223445-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Dracula-Boy-Holding-Up-His-Arms.jpg
    184 weeks ago
    I forgot!
    Of course, something about Dexter!! would be awesomee!
    blood bloood blooooooood
    184 weeks ago
    hegreen said: I'd love another Doctor Who shirt (the tenth doctor and maybe rose?) or a Torchwood Shirt. I'm a huge fan of both and its rare to find something worth buying.

I agree. There's very few Doctor Who shirts that I'd really want (that Matt Smith tee back in August was amazing :) )
    184 weeks ago
    I know! I want the whole month to be halloween themed but then again, I wouldnt be able to afford it.

Something about Halloween and fall....love it, great time of year.
    184 weeks ago
    I meant to include these artists in my earlier post. Dog related (Boston terrier would be awesome) by Kevin McCormick & Johnathon Bergeron. :o)
  • Load More Comments