Back to forum
rss 186 weeks ago
Hey there people!
This is something I've been working on lately and wanted to share it with my fellow Teefurians 8)

This is my version of Snoopy meets Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange)

Critique anyone? Thanks!
19Comments
    186 weeks ago
    absolutely love it although we have had a couple of clockwork orange referenced tees recently,
    186 weeks ago
    Snoopy's a great fit for the parody, with the black and white. And using orange for the shirt completes it.
    186 weeks ago
    I love it! I don't even have any orange tees and orange is one of my favorite colors.
    186 weeks ago
    dippycow_5 said: absolutely love it although we have had a couple of clockwork orange referenced tees recently,

Yeah, I know they printed one about a week or so, right? anyways, I would like to know what people thinks about the idea. Thanks Dippy!
    186 weeks ago
    MarkH said: Snoopy's a great fit for the parody, with the black and white. And using orange for the shirt completes it.

That's exactly why I choose Snoopy cuz he is black&white colored, plus he is like such a 'cool' character and cute and adorable and I wanted to give him an 'evil' touch.
    Thanks for the comment!
    186 weeks ago
    mas69teredward said: I love it! I don't even have any orange tees and orange is one of my favorite colors.

Well, I sure hope they like this one, I'm going to be subbing it soon enough. Thanks!
    186 weeks ago
    We might have had a Clockwork Orange tee a few weeks back, but it'd be a shame to miss this as in my opinion it's a lot better!

Fingers crossed for you mate.
    186 weeks ago
    I love it! Snoopy is awesome.
    186 weeks ago
    Thanks Big J and SINIST3R! fingers crossed too! haha 8)
    186 weeks ago
    when are you going to submit it dan?
    186 weeks ago
    I want to get some more feedback from my fellow furians, so I think maybe tomorrow. I'll send it over to a curator to see what they think first before subbing it 8)
    186 weeks ago
    wicked let us no how it goes,fingers crossed but i dont think you will have any trouble.
    186 weeks ago
    thanks Dippy! I'll let you know fo sho! 8D
    186 weeks ago
    Ok, it's done! Subbed it a couple minutes ago, hopefully they will go for it 8)

Thanks a lot for you support guys, really appreciate it. Cheers to you all!
    186 weeks ago
    Awesome. Good luck! :)
    185 weeks ago
    Good luck, Dan!
    185 weeks ago
    good luck dan i hope its a winner.
    185 weeks ago
    Aye good luck mate, I'd buy that in a second, the more I see it the more I like it.
    185 weeks ago
    thanks a lot guys! fingers crossed 8D